What are you most afraid will happen in the upcoming novels?

Jaime4Brienne

As a big shipper of Jaime and Brienne I am most afraid that they will go back to Lady Stoneheart and she will make them fight against each other with one of them being killed. I have so much anxiety about that happening sometimes I don't want to even read the upcoming book because I don't want my fears to come true!

Ghost's death. I will make my friends read the next book and let me know if it happens, so I can skip that chapter...

The direwolves are what hooked me into this story, and I've gotten to the point where I just don't want to read of their deaths anymore. :crying:

Although I have never been a Jaime/Brienne shipper, I always felt that there could have been something there, they had some pretty cool scenes in the book where you could swear there is some attraction.

I believe it won't happen though.Not sure they will ever be together , probably one of them or both will be dead :-(

Another thing I am afraid of is Arya's death, or Jon himself never learning about his parentage.

Dany turning to a psycho Aerys 2.0 etc etc

Edit: Let me add Benjen never resurfacing....

Jaime or Brienne having to fight each other. Brienne sacrifices herself for him.

Arya dying.

Cersei doesn't get revenge on the High Septon.

Anyone else becomes an "UN" character, esp Jon.

Davos dying without seeing his wife again.

Melisandre remaining so mysterious (I have to know more about her).

No Benjen closure - it will drive me insane!!

Archived