Who deserves but you don't want him/her dead

Severus Snow

Cersei, Ramsay, Roose, Greyjoys, Qyburn, Moqorro, High Septon.

I was very sad when Ty died.

pretty much this although I don't want Theon or Asha to die. Theon has been through so much shit if he can find any happiness in life then he should live but if not euthanize him. Asha seems like she could lead the IB to a better path. I would also add Jaime to the list of characters who deserve to but I really don't want to. I think he will find redemption at the end, one way or the other

Jaime I think he will/has to die even though I don't like it...well at least not like JUST dying. If he dies doing something heroic, being the knight he once wanted to be, doing the right thing, one thing only he can do. If it is either him or someone he loves (not talking about Cersei... dying for her is not an option!!!-.-) and he choses to die then I'm ok with it. But please not already in the next book....somewhere around the last hundred pages of ADOS or so^^

Yeah... the Frey pie thing kinda dooms him, doesn't it? I like the guy, I just figure he might have it coming to him.

With his girth, Lord Wyman might be very sick. And he complained smth like that to Davos - that his body was a prison. He doesn't fear death, but there's little time left for his lordship anyway.

Theon. I know he did a horrible, unforgivable thing by killing those two innocent children and no amount of suffering on his part will ever make that right. But I felt a lot of pity for him when he was being tortured and I'm glad he escaped. I don't want to see him die after all of that.

With his girth, Lord Wyman might be very sick. And he complained smth like that to Davos - that his body was a prison. He doesn't fear death, but there's little time left for his lordship anyway.

A very good point. I think it's cool to see he's not going out quietly!

Archived