Most Dangerous Character Guessing Game (Resurrected)

Captain_Falcon

I consider Tyrion and Cersei with their resentful world views, desires to be Tywin's true heir and willingness to abuse power far more deadly than Jaime's capability to kill when necessary and his reputation.

Changing my vote to

The Mountain that Rides

The Spider

The Kingslayer

I consider Tyrion and Cersei with their resentful world views, desires to be Tywin's true heir and willingness to abuse power far more deadly than Jaime's capability to kill when necessary and his reputation.

Changing my vote to

The Mountain that Rides

The Spider

The Kingslayer

Great minds think alike. :)

Hey everybody, Captain_Falcon here... For whatever reason, I can no longer log into my account on this forum. It keeps telling me my password is wrong and won't send me an e-mail when I request a new one. :dunno: I would have said something earlier but they didn't accept my new account until today! Am I the only one who has had this problem? Considering what happened to Angel's Prophet, I'm beginning to formulate some conspiracy theories...

Anyway, I am typing up the results immediately after this post so stay tuned :)

Hey everybody, Captain_Falcon here... For whatever reason, I can no longer log into my account on this forum. It keeps telling me my password is wrong and won't send me an e-mail when I request a new one. :dunno: I would have said something earlier but they didn't accept my new account until today! Am I the only one who has had this problem? Considering what happened to Angel's Prophet, I'm beginning to formulate some conspiracy theories...

H Captain. There was a problem yesterday with the passwords, everyone had the same issue. You should read this for clarifications. :D

PS: whatever happened to Angel`s Prophet? I never found out....

#7 - Gregor Clegane aka "The Mountain That Rides" (151 points, 16/20 lists, highest: #3, lowest: #19)

Like Ramsay, cruelty is one of Gregor's defining characteristics. Even as a child, he mutilated his brother's face with a hot brazier after a minor dispute about a toy. At 8 feet tall and 400+ pounds, he rapes, pillages, and murders under the command of Tywin Lannister. His most recognizably heinous crime took place when he invaded the Red Keep during Robert's Rebellion. He smashed the infant Prince Aegon's head against a wall and proceeded to rape/kill his mother, Princess Elia. The Red Viper took revenge with the use of a spear doused in poison, however, Qyburn's experiments may have transformed The Mountain into something worse. Something... undead.

Point Rankings

A Free Shadow - 31

Evermind - 31

KingGendry - 25

Queen A. Approximately - 24

therealbando - 23

valar.morghulis - 21

Ray D. Targaryen - 21

Zell Holland - 21

Jay Stark - 20

Sordelor - 19

Atropis the Elf - 19

DreamSongs - 19

lunadangelo - 19

Castellan - 18

Lasicka - 18

Kobayashi Maru - 18

Turinqui-Calima - 17

Catelyn Stoneheart - 17

Lady Meera Reed - 16

Arya Kiddin' - 14

Jon's Queen Consort - 13

Ramsay Blow - 12

Born Sinner - 9

Kungsmurfen - 5

The Unholy Reaver - 5

honeyed chicken - 5

lil' ghost - 1

This was the highest scoring round yet, hands down. Congratulations to AFS, KingGendry, Queen A Approximately, Jay Stark and Kobayashi Maru for taking the chance and gambling correctly. A special congratulations to AFS, who has returned to the top of the leader board in a dead heat with Evermind. As always, let me know if I made any mistakes.

Hint #6 - this character has a brother that dies in one of the books

H Captain. There was a problem yesterday with the passwords, everyone had the same issue. You should read this for clarifications. :D

PS: whatever happened to Angel`s Prophet? I never found out....

Thanks for the much-needed clarification :) As for Angel's Prophet, I really couldn't say. She stopped posting a few rounds into the game and that was the end of it. I suspect there's a bounty hunt for anybody hosting these games... :uhoh:

Thanks for the much-needed clarification :) As for Angel's Prophet, I really couldn't say. She stopped posting a few rounds into the game and that was the end of it. I suspect there's a bounty hunt for anybody hosting these games... :uhoh:

I had that problem too, but was finally able to log in with facebook.

I also had the same issue, but I was able to change my password by email.

Euron(may change later)

Archived