Most Dangerous Character Guessing Game (Resurrected)

Captain_Falcon

I don't understand your definition of danger. Daenerys has three dragons, almost ten thousands unsullied, 500 Stormcrows, 2000 Windblown, 500 Second Sons and other thousand of slaves, she has defeated three powerfull cities already, her army is probably the best in all the world and yet there was 8/20 people that don't even put her in their lists at all. Anyways I'm guessing:

1-Petyr
2-Varys
3-Euron
4-Tywin
5-Roose

I don't understand your definition of danger. Daenerys has three dragons, almost ten thousands unsullied, 500 Stormcrows, 2000 Windblown, 500 Second Sons and other thousand of slaves, she has defeated three powerfull cities already, her army is probably the best in all the world and yet there was 8/20 people that don't even put her in their lists at all.

I think a lot of people incorporate dangerous with bad or evil(While many will argue that Dany is evil, she's not like a Gregor villain-type). That's my only explanation.

I didn't even thought of Dany. The fact she's not in Westeros after five books also didn't help.

5. Roose (like really, Roose in top5?)

4. Euron

3. Tywin

2. LF

1. Varys

Iirc there was a most dangerous person Elimination Game not that long ago that came down to Ramsay vs Roose as the final two. Roose "won".

Ray D. Targ. - I agree! Dany prolly would have been at least #2 on my list..maybe #1. I should have made one when this started!!..and the top 5 may have been easier.. :lol: .

When I think of most dangerous I think of powerful/evil/cruel/mysterious just depends ..hmmm I'm just gonna take a stab (love you Jon Snow) at this top 5.. At least I have some points & can't lose them :P

#5 Tywin - oh, you tricky old man

#4 Doran -you sneaky too, brah & no one expects it

#3 Euron -you're f-in' CRAY (I'll admit he would not be in my top 5)

#2 Littlefinger - (to me, in a tl;dr kinda way) you want to be known & loved so you'll do anything

#1 Varys - all you want is what "is good for the realm" & you do what it takes. no mercy

:cheers: Blood of my blood. :)

And I name you ko as well. :lmao:

Ak, you made me chuckle :D

I think a lot of people incorporate dangerous with bad or evil(While many will argue that Dany is evil, she's not like a Gregor villain-type). That's my only explanation.

While I'm mad about Dany, I hate to admit that she wasn't on my list for the reason RB mentioned. In retrospect, if I made my list again it would have been different. Will post my list when the game's over.

Ak, you made me chuckle :D

While I'm mad about Dany, I hate to admit that she wasn't on my list for the reason RB mentioned. In retrospect, if I made my list again it would have been different. Will post my list when the game's over.

For that reasn, blood of my blood, I additionally gift you this dragonbone bow which was my, er , name day gift and name you ko. :laugH:

I don't understand your definition of danger. Daenerys has three dragons, almost ten thousands unsullied, 500 Stormcrows, 2000 Windblown, 500 Second Sons and other thousand of slaves, she has defeated three powerfull cities already, her army is probably the best in all the world and yet there was 8/20 people that don't even put her in their lists at all.

I think that's mostly because she can't control the dragons (yet) and Tommen also has an enourous army, why don't you wonder why nobody has putted him on his/her list?

5. Euron

4. Roose

3. Tywin

2. Varys

1. Petyr Baelish

Dany was my #5.

And seriously...Darkstar :wideeyed: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I don't even think Jaime or Doran made this list and you are wondering where Gerold Dayne is? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Next game...most annoying character.....Gerold Dayne, Winner! :lmao:

Archived