Most Dangerous Character Guessing Game (Resurrected)

Captain_Falcon

OK so I regret to inform you guys that I made a BIG mistake. Upon looking over the results, I noticed that Roose Bolton was in fact #5 and Euron, #4. :dunce: Given the format of the game for #1-5, my mistake is a costly one. I can't simply change the results accordingly because people adjusted their lists based on the wrong information.

I sincerely apologize for the mix-up and was thinking about doing it this way: awarding 5 points to those who put Roose at #5 on their original list and 5 points to those who put Euron at #4 on their original list. That being said, I am definitely open to alternative suggestions (including how to approach the final 3 guesses.) Let me know what you think!

:(

I'd say give both 10 points:

1. Those who had Roose #5

2. Those who had Euron #4

(prior and post #5 reveal)

And allow everyone a free change for the last 3?

I have no idea how this might affect the final score, but I understand it might seem unfair to some people. It's just a suggestion (as I type this, I have no idea which was my guess).

ETA: edited my post, because it made no sense!

I personally don't care how it will be solved point-wise :ninja:

I do, however, conclude that those who had Roose at No 5 originally should get their 12 points. And I do not see why they should not get 12 for Euron originally at No 4. So I would go by original lists, taking no points from the people who have to change their top 3.

But it would mean I get all 24 points :lol:

I personally don't care how it will be solved point-wise :ninja:

I do, however, conclude that those who had Roose at No 5 originally should get their 12 points. And I do not see why they should not get 12 for Euron originally at No 4. So I would go by original lists, taking no points from the people who have to change their top 3.

But it would mean I get all 24 points :lol:

Ha. I would get the 24 points too so I'm down for that. I don't mind either way, you make the call El Capitán.

Thinking a little further, I realise that most, if not all, the people who had Euron at #5 would have put it at #4. I do not see people having him in their TOP3, so that would mean that they would get 9 points. The difference being 3 points.

So I would give 12 for Roose originaly at #5 and 3 points for Euron originaly at #4, with all the other options rendering 0 points.

I think that is my final suggestion for a solution.

(I am very very tired and... more)

Archived