Most Dangerous Character Guessing Game (Resurrected)

Captain_Falcon

Sticking with my vote:

2. LF

1. Varys

Btw, AFS has Varys at 2nd and LF at 1st place, so I don't think it'll end in a draw.

Thanks for the heads up Evermind; I didn't want either of you to feel compelled to guess the opposite of the other.

1. LF

Varys

Although my list was Bloodraven > Varys > LF; I have a feeling more people have given LF a higher place.

That's the order I had for my original list, although I might have had Euron (& possibly Tywin?) before LF.

By the way, Merry Christmas everybody :)

I'm ready to post the results but AFS hasn't guessed yet! Not to single you out or anything... being in the lead puts you in the spot light and I don't want you to lose by default. I'll extend the deadline about 12 hours before I cave.

Thank you for being that considerate! :ninja: I just thought once posting a list was enough :blush: Sorry! And happy winter feasts!

Thanks for the heads up Evermind; I didn't want either of you to feel compelled to guess the opposite of the other.

This sentence leaves me quite confident that it is Evermind who guessed it right :P Might he recieve a tooth ache Might he enjoy his victory :cheers:

Archived