One thing we ALL missed

lord summers

How did the Dothraki populate?!?!

Think about it: the book says Drogo takes Dany in the rear, as is their custom. Now when Dany shows Drogo to look into her eyes and do the business, Drogo does not seem used to this at all. As we have seen when Dothraki rape and plunder they take them in the rear, but as seen with Lollys, Westorosi rape the good old fashioned way.

This leads me to my question: how do the Dothraki have kids?

Think about it: the book says Drogo takes Dany in the rear, as is their custom. Now when Dany shows Drogo to look into her eyes and do the business, Drogo does not seem used to this at all. As we have seen when Dothraki rape and plunder they take them in the rear, but as seen with Lollys, Westorosi rape the good old fashioned way.

It's funny that you try to school us on the obvious, when you actually missed the obvious. The Dothraki use a modified practice known as sperm jumping.

They breed exponentially, the victims usually give birth once a day or once every two days.

Man, I was coming down with depresion but you just made my day.

Hahahahahaha.

Archived