TTTNE425: Do it for Denmark!

Nerolunar

I went jogging for the first time after my cold ... it turned out more like a walk. :P

LOL I SAW THIS and thought Bucky needs to see this!

GOT + FROZEN MASH UP!

I saw this, somebody linked it in the Frozen thread - it is particularly funny how the "hodoring" happens after they run out of lyrics. :lol:

Good times. And right in the middle of finals week :(

Aww, I hope you will be okay!

I'm staying at home today - got migraine. =o(

Get better!

BUCK!!!!!!!!!!! :drunk:

how are you dear???

hows life treating you this morning?

I went jogging for the first time after my cold ... it turned out more like a walk. :P

I am also sleepy - why is it that I feel that way during the day, and come time for bed, I cannot fall asleep? :angry:

*dutifully procrastinates on the internet instead of doing assignments*

Should you not be sleeping? What time is it for you? :P

I am also sleepy - why is it that I feel that way during the day, and come time for bed, I cannot fall asleep? :angry:

*dutifully procrastinates on the internet instead of doing assignments*

Should you not be sleeping? What time is it for you? :P

lol the procrastination bug is just as bad as a cold :P

But.............But I wouldnt be able to chat with you :( lol Yes I should be, but I had WAAAAAAAAY tooooo much vodka last night and if I went to bed I was going to deal with an awful hangover. So Im just staying up until it fades away.

its 3:04am (been up since 6;20 something this morning) lol

Do you run every morning? I bet your SUPER fit!!!!! I love running (we should totally race one day)

L_T :grouphug:

Hello spammies :grouphug:

how are you all doing ? well i hope . i've been really busy these past few days , tons of books to read and things to practice , not to mention some financial business for the family .

Hey Helena , sorry , i lost all the quotes so i'm just blabbering anyway i had an awkward time with my father , he wants me to bring Ms potatO home to meet the family , now it's not something out of the ordinary to ask that but

A) i haven't been home in a long time (maybe a couple of months , that's way too much for me considering i used to go back like every other weekend) so i'd rather have a quiet time when i go there and figure some things out with my sister

B) i don't think Ms.PotatO is ready for my family , we're not the most normal or open family

C) meeting the family is a really big step and i'm still not sure where i'm at with Ms.PotatO or what i feel towards her exactly .

my father is also pressing the issue on the apartment sign off , i told him to let it go a while for now , at least till my birthday . now i know this is massively hypocritical on my part since all i have is thanks to my parents but i have this feeling that i should try to make it on my own , not be given a ready house and everything , but that would hurt my father very much , he would feel abandoned and scorned and my mother is with him on this and it looks like i'm gonna be taking it .

today i'm gonna drop the car off to be repainted (every two years , just better this way) anyway time to go explore our underground system these couple of days :D

Cora, Rhae , i feel like a hated dying breed with all this talk of how regular guys like me are boring idiots with no personality :crying:

hope you're better Kid , you really should get a physical , it's not a bad idea to have one scheduled annually .

you look great Lany :grouphug:

i'll read back more later , have a great day guys

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

I keep missing things. Not sure why as I always got the "last post read" frustrating

Koba: Glad you are having a nice time visiting with family :grouphug:

Cora: I sent you a friend request on FB (Yes, that is me on the iron throne)

LOL I SAW THIS and thought Bucky needs to see this!

GOT + FROZEN MASH UP!

:lol:

Hello friends.

I had quite the scare yesterday. I've never had a problem with my vision before in my life, but yesterday while at work using the computer everything went blurry all of a sudden. I was noticing blind spots and letters were getting mixed up so I couldn't read. I had a bit of a panic attack, thinking I was going blind or having a seizure or something but after about 20 minutes everything went back to normal. I've been fine since then but I'm still very concerned. Went and had an eye exam today, there's nothing wrong with my eyes of course. Didn't think it would be that simple. The doctor said it sounds to her like it's most likely a "silent migraine", which I had never heard of before. Apparently it's possible to get the visual symptoms of a migraine without the pain or nausea. But she also recommended I get a physical just in case, I guess it could also be high blood pressure or diabetes...

Good times. And right in the middle of finals week :(

Get the physical. I hope it is nothing scary :grouphug:

Hello, friends.

Just called up my employer.

Sis: great statement in your sig! :thumbsup: <hugs sis>

Zar: that mashup is great. I like it.

Hope you feel better soon :grouphug:

Hello spammies :grouphug:

how are you all doing ? well i hope . i've been really busy these past few days , tons of books to read and things to practice , not to mention some financial business for the family .

Hey Helena , sorry , i lost all the quotes so i'm just blabbering anyway i had an awkward time with my father , he wants me to bring Ms potatO home to meet the family , now it's not something out of the ordinary to ask that but

A) i haven't been home in a long time (maybe a couple of months , that's way too much for me considering i used to go back like every other weekend) so i'd rather have a quiet time when i go there and figure some things out with my sister

B) i don't think Ms.PotatO is ready for my family , we're not the most normal or open family

C) meeting the family is a really big step and i'm still not sure where i'm at with Ms.PotatO or what i feel towards her exactly .

my father is also pressing the issue on the apartment sign off , i told him to let it go a while for now , at least till my birthday . now i know this is massively hypocritical on my part since all i have is thanks to my parents but i have this feeling that i should try to make it on my own , not be given a ready house and everything , but that would hurt my father very much , he would feel abandoned and scorned and my mother is with him on this and it looks like i'm gonna be taking it .

hope you're better Kid , you really should get a physical , it's not a bad idea to have one scheduled annually .

you look great Lany :grouphug:

i'll read back more later , have a great day guys

Thanks!

Yeah, taking someone home to meet the family is a huge deal. Don't let them pressure you into doing it too soon

Of course, this might mean compromising by taking the apartment. Also, in a few years you will finish school and have to get a job and support yourself. There really isn't a need to rush this. Enjoy it while you can.

Thanks guys. I know I need to get the physical. I'll try and make an appointment for this weekend, I should do it sooner but I just have too much work to do and don't have the time. After Friday all of my major assignments will be done and I can finally relax.

It's currently 9AM. I have a 4,000 word paper on secularism in the Enlightenment due by midnight. I have not even begun to scratch the surface of the reading, let alone writing of this thing. It's gonna be a long day.

ETA: Also I have Let It Go stuck in my head thanks to the damn GoT remix.

Thanks!

Yeah, taking someone home to meet the family is a huge deal. Don't let them pressure you into doing it too soon

Of course, this might mean compromising by taking the apartment. Also, in a few years you will finish school and have to get a job and support yourself. There really isn't a need to rush this. Enjoy it while you can.

indeed , i'm pretty sure my dad won't press the issue , he was just "giving it a shot" :P

well, if it was like a studio apartment or a small apartment i really wouldn't have that much of a problem with it , it's just that he's giving me a 6 bedroom 450 square meters (4800 square feet) apartment ... it's huge ! and a tie down really since i would most likely have a family (if i'm blessed enough) in it and stay there , i dunno , i'm making it sound too bad and whiny i know :P

here's the nice thing about medicine , you study for more years than any other field , you have to work crazy hours when you graduate , not much time for yourself since you'd probably be studying for board exams and specialty exams from the moment you start working (you really should have a plan ,can't ponder what to choose for long ) but you'll never really be out of a job , there's always demand for doctors all over the world , always shortage in some hospital .

Thanks guys. I know I need to get the physical. I'll try and make an appointment for this weekend, I should do it sooner but I just have too much work to do and don't have the time. After Friday all of my major assignments will be done and I can finally relax.

It's currently 9AM. I have a 4,000 word paper on secularism in the Enlightenment due by midnight. I have not even begun to scratch the surface of the reading, let alone writing of this thing. It's gonna be a long day.

good.

that's not the way to do it :P you get a bandana and you get it on your head , have war cry and then attack :commie: or you know , put some jazz on :P

KiD, follow that advice. And 4,000 words for a paper you haven't even researched yet? :o

Well I have all the sources I'm going to use together already I just haven't actually read them yet. I won't be reading everything of course. Skimming and focusing on important chapters and sections. I'll get it done. I do all my papers at the last minute and always manage to do well regardless. I need stress to work effectively. :dunno:

Flying by as I take the bus. I shall multiuquote later. But today I found a shop called Sarella! :commie' I just had to go in :D

Also, I saw a posted called Lill_chicken and immediately thought of our own Honeyed Chicken :p

Hullooooooo Spammies :)

Just flyin by!

Potato, it sounds as though you are quite fortunate. I can't even imagine a home that large (ours is only 1,050 sq ft) but I'm sure you could figure out something to do with the extra space? Maybe send some my way :D

KiD happy vibes to you on your paper (I always did last minute papers too and always did well).

Hugs for everyone!

I'm going back and forth on opening a FB account. I feel like I'm missing lots of stuff by not having one , but at the same time I don't really want one :dunno: even my dad has one!

Here's my day so far.

Get up, prepare breakfast, wash. So far so good. About to put in my contacts when I drop one into the sink. Happens. Then I try to get it out and end up dropping it once more, this time right into the sinkhole. And I just laugh and say bye-bye to the contact lens.

In the afternoon I realize I don't have any food so I go grocery shopping. I'm just considering if I want tomatoes or not, checking how they look, you know... and the next thing I know is that a cabbage is bouncing in the direction of my head and jump so it lands in my lap instead of on my head. And the cabbage falls onto the ground and all I can do is laugh because come on a bloody cabbage just fell onto my head!

:lmao:

Here's my day so far.

Get up, prepare breakfast, wash. So far so good. About to put in my contacts when I drop one into the sink. Happens. Then I try to get it out and end up dropping it once more, this time right into the sinkhole. And I just laugh and say bye-bye to the contact lens.

In the afternoon I realize I don't have any food so I go grocery shopping. I'm just considering if I want tomatoes or not, checking how they look, you know... and the next thing I know is that a cabbage is bouncing in the direction of my head and jump so it lands in my lap instead of on my head. And the cabbage falls onto the ground and all I can do is laugh because come on a bloody cabbage just fell onto my head!

:lmao:

:lol: you are certainly having an interesting day!

Hello, friends.

Just called up my employer.

Sis: great statement in your sig! :thumbsup: <hugs sis>

Zar: that mashup is great. I like it.

Get better soon L_T!

I saw this, somebody linked it in the Frozen thread - it is particularly funny how the "hodoring" happens after they run out of lyrics. :lol:

Aww, I hope you will be okay!

Get better!

Buckwheat! If it isn't my favorite Slovenian flower, how are you? :D :grouphug:

Morning, real quick fly-by!

KiD, follow that advice. And 4,000 words for a paper you haven't even researched yet? :o

My best wishes to you. :)

Afternoon FB, i appreciate the fly-by. :P

And it's not over yet :commie:

Did I just find a miniature SNAIL in the box of strawberries I bought after getting hit by the ominous cabbage?!

Rhaenys! How's my favorite Targ doing? :P

And yes, this is the first time i've qouted more then three people, sue me.

Going to an another reading tonight ... and I have to be at the faculty at 8 tomorrow ... I do not like getting up early at all.

But.............But I wouldnt be able to chat with you lol Yes I should be, but I had WAAAAAAAAY tooooo much vodka last night and if I went to bed I was going to deal with an awful hangover. So Im just staying up until it fades away.

its 3:04am (been up since 6;20 something this morning) lol

Do you run every morning? I bet your SUPER fit!!!!! I love running (we should totally race one day)

Yikes! I have never had hangover, but one of the two times I have been slightly drunk I made an idiot of myself (at least I felt so, others told me it was not that bad) and the other time my head just started hurting. I do not have much experience with alcohol. Be okay!

And nononono! I have only started jogging this spring, some weeks ago, and it went quite well. Then I stopped because I had a cold, and today was the first time I went again. I am far from being fit. Basically anybody who does a bit of working out daily is an extreme sports(wo)man compared to me. I do not even like it that much, cannot say I hate it as much as I used to, but I do not share your excitement about it. :P

And ... sorry, but no, we should totally not race one day. I am not a competitive person in that regard. I do not measure the distance I run and the time I need for it because it just makes me feel really angry. And I do not mean to compete with anybody. :) We could jog together though. :)

ETA: Also I have Let It Go stuck in my head thanks to the damn GoT remix.

Same here ... :bang:

I'm going back and forth on opening a FB account. I feel like I'm missing lots of stuff by not having one , but at the same time I don't really want one even my dad has one!

You are not missing anything. Fb is a shitty thing all over, the forum is much better. I made mine just to be able to talk to some of the people on the forum. And now I am logged in way too much. :P

:blink: Did somebody throw a cabbage at you?

Did I just find a miniature SNAIL in the box of strawberries I bought after getting hit by the ominous cabbage?!

Now this is just making me want to puke. If that happened to me, I would not want to eat anything the whole day. And probably no strawberries till Christmas.

I do like strawberries.

I absolutely loathe snails.

Buckwheat! If it isn't my favorite Slovenian flower, how are you?

But but but ... :( I just told you how I am in the post you quoted, what more do you want me to say?

Archived