Nymeria vs the Frey's?

lyannaisalive

Just a theory but does anybody else see the possible ironic revenge. We know Nymeria is roaming the riverlands with her pack of man eating wolves, does anybody else think a fitting end to the Frey's would be the pack (led by a Stark direwolf) actually attacking the twins and killing some of the Frey's. It seems like it would be a fitting revenge story and quite humorous in my opinion.

It would be my joy to read such a thing. I'll be cheering all the way through, especially when she walks up to Walder Frey who's almost scared to death, crying for mercy and all, apologizing for all the disgusting things he's done. She teases him, makes him shit his pants twice, looking frantically for a way out but finding there's absolutely no way he is going to escape his gruesome death. In his last second he wants to scream, but there's nothing coming, because Nymeria already ripped out Walder Frey's throat.

I think there a some scenarios which they could attack the twins. But it might not even be in the twins it could be them attacking a large group of freys on the road. Even then when word got back to dead Walder Frey that they were attacked by a pack of wolves then that might be just as satisfying.

Just a theory but does anybody else see the possible ironic revenge. We know Nymeria is roaming the riverlands with her pack of man eating wolves, does anybody else think a fitting end to the Frey's would be the pack (led by a Stark direwolf) actually attacking the twins and killing some of the Frey's. It seems like it would be a fitting revenge story and quite humorous in my opinion.

a while ago, i posted a theory about Nymeria in the Rw 2.0..

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/107894-nymerias-role-in-twow/?p=5674977

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/107894-nymerias-role-in-twow/?p=5676422

the timming is tricky since by Mercy I in Twow, looks like Nymeria is in a northern forest.

I think.any scenario.that has Nymeria's wolf pack attacking any sort of castle or stronghold reads very much like fan fiction. Nothing GRRM has written so far make me think he would have largely wild wolf pack attack a fortified castle.

The pack is up to something like 200 wolves now. I read a possible theory about a red wedding 2.0 in Riverrun (council member shared the link above). Where Tom Sevens leads an attack the same way the freys did. Now if this could happen its possible Nymeria and her wolves make an appearance. Now this could be fan fiction to some but I really believe its in the realm of possibilities that this or something like it could happen as well.

I think.any scenario.that has Nymeria's wolf pack attacking any sort of castle or stronghold reads very much like fan fiction. Nothing GRRM has written so far make me think he would have largely wild wolf pack attack a fortified castle.

What if Tom o Sevens opens the gate and the brotherhood have scattered the defences?

What if Tom o Sevens opens the gate and the brotherhood have scattered the defences?

This is a pack of wild, untamed wolves we are talking about. Not even Nymeria is controlled, Arya simply sees through her eyes. There is nobway anyone in Westeros could coordinate some sort of attack with them - they would likely be eaten of they tried to communicate woth the wolves. I'm sorry, but no, there is no way I can see the wolfpack being used in such a way. IMO they will lokely continue to terrorise the Riverlands as they alresdy do. If GRRM starts having packs of wolves attacking castles my opinion of the series would seriously lower

I think the a few Freys, including Lord Walder, and Emmon and his family will die at the RW 2.0 at Riverrun. I think Lord Walder's remains would be eaten by Nymeria and her pack.

I think the rest of the Freys will be killed off in the intra-family conflict at the Twins, and when Dany roasts the Twins.

Im not saying they take out the whole freys but some kind of attack would be satisfying. The Freys killed the young wolf and now the wolves are going to kill some Freys.

Well hats off for wishful thinking.

But honestly I think the RW2.0 (and all its variants) are more ridiculous then Jojen paste. :dunno:

Archived