Football: 3542 Pardew Must Go, Bring on Moyes

MercenaryChef

We still need to move the ball around faster.

*Hopes for another goal*

ETA: Wolfburg aren't a bad team, but their defense can really switch off at times. That defending was worse than what I did when I played in the Norwegian 7th division.

I was surprised he gave it as a penalty. I thought it looked outside looking at my TV, and I reckon the linesman should have the same view.

Still, ,comedy night in the Wolfsburg defence.

ETA: Bendtner. We're doomed! Doomed, I tells you!!

ETA2: Before the WC subforum disappears, this is my 1855th post. Which is worth noting because it's the year my avatar was crowned king.

Not the ones to let an opportunity to make asses of themselves go to waste, Partizan's fans have displayed this in their stand.

FFS

I tried to find highlights of the Spurs game but there don't seem to be any online? Sources are telling me it was "too boring" to make it worthwhile...?

FFS

I tried to find highlights of the Spurs game but there don't seem to be any online? Sources are telling me it was "too boring" to make it worthwhile...?

If Partizan was involved, I'm quite sure it was too boring.

Their best player is 35+ year old whose fitness levels could rule him out of a bit more vigorous five-a-side, famous for his big misses (had 3 out of top 10 misses of the Champions' League group stage in 2003/04, including a failed nudge into an empty net 2 feet from the line against Real Madrid).

The weird thing about Partizan supporters is that they learned nothing from getting their club banned from Europe for a year back in 2007 or 2008.

Jesus wept. Thoughts and prayers with the travelling Spurs fans who had to watch that

Thoughts and prayers with Partizan fans who may get to see one better game throughout the season.

I'll save my thoughts and prayers for the fans who didn't put up an anti-Semitic banner :)

In other news, Sepp Blatter is leading FIFA's inaugural ethics conference. Their first move in this festival of transparency was to declare that the report into corruption in the Russia & Qatar World Cup bids is being hidden until the Spring. Amazing scenes.

I'll save my thoughts and prayers for the fans who didn't put up an anti-Semitic banner :)

In other news, Sepp Blatter is leading FIFA's inaugural ethics conference. Their first move in this festival of transparency was to declare that the report into corruption in the Russia & Qatar World Cup bids is being hidden until the Spring. Amazing scenes.

To be honest, it's not as if all Partizan fans put up that banner, is it?

Blatter is an asshole, and most probably a criminal. Nothing coming from him can surprise me anymore.

Archived