Dating #18 - You might be a big fish in a little pond

I need people to act like a friend first, or second, or third. This is not a universal requirement for romantic relationships, and a danger if one turns Mr. Fling into a Gary.

Shit hit the fan and there was no Gary to wipe up the mess.

Edit: I had most of it, but a phone call might have been nice.

Quick non-update update: had the exclusivity chat as a brief aside ("You probably already figure this out, but") and we are on the same page.

Like. Like. Like.

So happy for you Ini.

Thanks all. Not a total wash though. I had a really fun year. That's something.

Quick non-update update: had the exclusivity chat as a brief aside ("You probably already figure this out, but") and we are on the same page.

Yay!!

I think mine and J's was similar. I was super nervous about it but he was just like "Oh, yeah, I figured."

I need people to act like a friend first, or second, or third. This is not a universal requirement for romantic relationships, and a danger if one turns Mr. Fling into a Gary.

Shit hit the fan and there was no Gary to wipe up the mess.

Edit: I had most of it, but a phone call might have been nice.

:grouphug: So sorry for you, Lily! (But I must admit I read this post like 4 times and still have no idea what it means.)

Going to th plantation for fox hunting sounds like the shittiest thing to do on a date ever. It sounds like a fanfic of 50 shades of grey done by a 12 year old who thinks touching a boob is sex.

It's not just the stupid sport of hunting; it's the getting dressed up as a pretentious asshole to go riding and then go back to the plantation for mint juleps and some yarns by uncle Vernon.

It sounds like utter shit.

Drac - I've had more than a few people think i work in waterstones LOL. Strangely complimented but then I used to think working for HMV would be cool...

Good luck Philip!! :D i second asking her to go to the museum if she likes that!!

I think I'm going to extend an invitation next time I see her. She is kind enough to let me down easy if she isn't interested. But I'm confident she will accept. My friends from work who have seen us together swear she likes me.

lol don't be so judgy Kal. Some people like to dress up like Wolverine and Jean Grey and covort about, and others like dressing up like British aristocrats. To each their own, yes? ;)

Sure, that's fine. I'm not saying those people are bad, but I'm still going to judge pretentious English aristocrat southern gentleman douchebag just like I'm going to judge plushies. And in general introducing your fetishes on the second date is poor form.

Archived