TTTNE 442 - For The Love of Gingers!

HexMachina

I would be glad to say that is possible, but it is really not, sorry. :( He will never get over Molly.

Maybe DutiLena would work?

Sorry, I cannot think of any more suitable characters from that series now. :P

Seldelena :D

This is much less creepy if you have read the Rain Wild Chronicles, where he is older...although its more his personality I am attracted to...you'll understand why not his looks when (or if) you read them.

Seldelena :D

This is much less creepy if you have read the Rain Wild Chronicles, where he is older...although its more his personality I am attracted to...you'll understand why not his looks when (or if) you read them.

Yeah ... from my perspective, where he is about 8 years old, that is

very creepy. Helena, you deserve to be :whip:-ed level creepy.

I can imagine he visually changed into a dragon-like creature like the Rainwilders and Malta! I guess everybody has a different picture of what the characters look like after the change, especially Malta's forehead.

But anyway, have it Seldenlena, if you wish to. I am sure at least he did not get addicted to cindin like a certain character you tried to ship me with! :eek: How old is he in the Rain Wild Chronicles?

Yeah ... from my perspective, where he is about 8 years old, that is

very creepy. Helena, you deserve to be :whip:-ed level creepy.

I can imagine he visually changed into a dragon-like creature like the Rainwilders and Malta! I guess everybody has a different picture of what the characters look like after the change, especially Malta's forehead.

But anyway, have it Seldenlena, if you wish to. I am sure at least he did not get addicted to cindin like a certain character you tried to ship me with! :eek: How old is he in the Rain Wild Chronicles?

Well, you were the one always mentioning Brashen :smug:

Yes, you got it right. He is a lizard man/elderling style creature. Hence why it is his personality.

Actually, I don't know how old he would be :uhoh: I should work it out. He seems older than he is though, because of certain circumstances...

Let me see....Well the very beginning of the books is the dragons hatching, so I guess he is still 8 or however old at this point. Then the books kind of skim over an indetermined time period. But in the Tawny Man he appears in Buckkeep, and the rest of his storyline obviously takes place some time after this.... :dunno: I'm curious now as to when this is all supposed to happen. Okay, lets sink that ship just in case :p

I am all out of ideas now, my name does not Ship as well as yours :lol: Brashwheat! :commie:

Well, you were the one always mentioning Brashen :smug:

Yes, you got it right. He is a lizard man/elderling style creature. Hence why it is his personality.

Actually, I don't know how old he would be :uhoh: I should work it out. He seems older than he is though, because of certain circumstances...

Let me see....Well the very beginning of the books is the dragons hatching, so I guess he is still 8 or however old at this point. Then the books kind of skim over an indetermined time period. But in the Tawny Man he appears in Buckkeep, and the rest of his storyline obviously takes place some time after this.... :dunno: I'm curious now as to when this is all supposed to happen. Okay, lets sink that ship just in case :P

I am all out of ideas now, my name does not Ship as well as yours :lol: Brashwheat! :commie:

Yes, with Althea. :P

Okay, let the ship sink. Let us float the mighty liveship that is called

Heloyd ;)

, mkay? It even makes for a cool name!

My name? I do not think so. :P Really, let this one sink too.

Nighty night spammers.

It's my birthday today[emoji17] I hate getting older.

Happy birthday, gmm. My wish for you is that no more ships escape you :cheers:

-Helena , Lany : welcome to 2014 where we fight terrorism with panties ! Sadly panties can be used for evil purposes in politics , we all remember with great sadness how accusations of iraqi "panties of mass destruction" caused the death of hundreds of thousands . The north Koreans are trying to develop their own panties now . We might speak of panties but no one will truly know panties like the Japanese people , I think that's why they're so weird , onto modern panties and yes I'm dropping -no pun intended- I'm dropping the panty talk.

In other news , Sweden has become the first western European country to acknowledge the state of palestine.

The decision was met with disdain by Israel and the United States and a number of western European countries .

The israeli minister avigdor lieberman had this to say about Sweden's effort : "the government of Sweden should understand that relations in tge middle east is more complex than a couch from ikea ..." clearly this man has never purchased furniture from ikea imo .

The new York times weird coverage

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GMM!!!!! :commie: :commie: :commie:

I hate to be a party pooper so I'll leave this in spoilers, just wanna get it off my chest

so of course when I'm already at my lowest, life decides to fuck me over soon as I wake up. Got a message from that guy (you know who I mean) saying 'we have a death case here, I won't be speaking much today'

Why. WHY?? life is so unfair... not to me, but those I care about! Then there's me who is perfectly healthy and has no trouble but idgaf about it when those I care about are going through hell! My best friend lost his brother a few months back and now this? I hope God gives him the strength to pull through..

The only thing I really am lucky in is wealth, seriously. But what use is wealth when my loved ones are suffering? If it was happening to me I'd deal with it somehow. But it's so hard watching everyone else around me suffer.

I also had a dream last night where I found out from the blood test thay I had brain tumour. That obviously didn't help my spirits..

Potato is becoming our very own news anchor :D

I'm glad our new government is taking a stand, the former wouldn't make that decision. Better late than never!

Nym :grouphug:

It's so hard when things happen to those you love. I hope he'll be alright.

Archived