Favourite badass moment

ReleaseTheHound

Jon snow: "Fetch me a block".

Wyman Manderly: "I've been building ships...", "The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done. My son is home.”, "Had he lived, he'd have grown up to be a Frey!"

The Hound: "Bugger the King,"

Lord Godric Borrell: "If you loose, you were never here."

Davos: "Jared of House Frey, I name you liar."

One I dont think anyone has mentioned are the last two paragraphs of The Iron Suitor

Wisps of dark smoke rose from his fingers as he pointed at the maester.

"That one. Cut his throat and throw him in the sea, and the winds will favor us all the way to Meereen." Moqorro had seen that in his fires.

As far as Jon beheading Janos Slint, I didn't think its was badass because i knew Jon would be dead by the end of the book.

Ned beheads NW deserter; is betrayed and murdered

Robb beheads Karstark; is betrayed and murdered

Jon beheads Janos Slint; I knew Jons days were numbered. Mels "daggers in the dark" didn't help.

Cant pick only one but arya is my girl

* arya x the tickler - that's pure gold.

*arya naming jaqen is perfection

*weasel soup

*Jaime going back for brienne and jumping in the pit

*wylla manderly's speech

*donal noye's death

*jaime x brienne - its not a fair fight since jaime was in such horrible condition but its still awesome.

This one's [hopefully] still in the future, but I expect some epic badassery when Barristan charges out of Meereen with the Unsullied and Co. to rain death and destruction on the Yunkai'i.

His WoW sample chapter is pretty awesome. He rides Dany's Silver out into battle to inspire the troops.

Still bad ass even if you don't love her anymore... (how come this sounds like talking to someone post break-up?)

Loving a character is not a requirement to recognize his/her badassery.

Not many people get to feel their eyeballs running down their faces.

Archived