Acrophobia #12. Congratulations to the Winner: a shadow!

honeyed chicken

My phone was out of control last night. Sorry all :(

I'll edit in my votes to one of my million useless posts :lol:

I really, really liked all 5 of these!

1st - 2. Rookie gamer? Tiny amateur man? Deadly enemy.

2nd - 1. Renegade golden troll acquires major draconic endorsement.

3rd - 8. Ruling's guaranteed. T-Dogg always mentally dominates everyone. T-Dogg :lmao:

HMs: 5 & 3

Timmet?

Not Shagga, son of Dolf? :)

My vote on the lost heir is Timmet. Yeah, it could be Shagga, but for some reason I don't think the force is quite as strong with that one. Timmet seems like he has greater overall leadership potential.

Of course my all time favorite shocker for who ends up on the throne would be Sweetrobin himself, because everyone expects him to die.

Now I have some voting to do...

1. 8. Ruling's guaranteed. T-Dogg always mentally dominates everyone. T-Dogg cracked me up, and we may even see Tyrion on the throne before all is said and done.

2. 3. Revengeful 'gargoyle' triumphantly attains murdered daddy's estate. I do expect him to get CR, so this is a good bet per my personal theories.

3. 1. Renegade golden troll acquires major draconic endorsement. Lovely wording here. I would have put it higher but it's a bit vague. Draconic endorsements could be good or bad, and which dragon are we talking about here?

Honorable mentions specifically to 4 :lol: and to 7, but really great entries all around. :thumbsup: :cheers: :grouphug:

First 3. Revengeful 'gargoyle' triumphantly attains murdered daddy's estate.

Second 1. Renegade golden troll acquires major draconic endorsement

Third 2. Rookie gamer? Tiny amateur man? Deadly enemy.

first 3. Revengeful 'gargoyle' triumphantly attains murdered daddy's estate.

second 10. Relinquish gold to ass Mopatis? Duplicitous endgame!

third 4. Randomly gives Tyrells another marriage... Dolorous Edd.

D'uh!

King 'Dolorous' Eddison Tollett, His Royal Grace, the first of his name :D

Dolorous Edd, Father of Dragonless, Burnt each and every time, The Enchained :ninja:

Mephistopheles//Marguerite references floating round Littlefinger and Sansa.

M&M :ninja:

All letters could be 'M' :ninja:

'Master manipulator'

'Grrrrr.' - Ser Pounce said.

:ninja:

I just wanted to say that your Aegon entry was really really good!

7 votes in so far.

I have 8 subs in.

As usual, I will wait on those last three if they do not appear. If two of the three get in I may go ahead.

I know Saturday night deadlines are tough for you all, but I hope we can get this round done tonight and have the final 2 deadlines before the New Year. No particular reason, but it would nice to let the New Year start with a new game. :)

I might as well ask now, would a Tuesday or Wednesday deadline for the next to last round be onerous for anybody? Would you rather wait till after Christmas?

As I do most of my thinking on Acrophobia and Acrophylia in the morning with my coffee, before doing the other stuff of the day (busy or not) it makes no difference to me when the deadlines are.

I will always, no matter the day, be spending an hour (or two) in the morning perusing the internet or this website and playing with the Acro clues/acros (if needing to be done).

Except for Christmas morning of course. But even then I will probably find some time to be online in-between opening presents and starting to cook the Christmas dinner.

Addicted? Not I !!!!

Archived