Worst sibling in the series

teemo

Where are people getting that Euron harmed his brother Aeron? Haven't read the books yet.

Damphair refers a few time to the sound the door made when Euron opened the door to enter his room as part of traumatic memories. He never go father in his reminescing than the nois of the hinge so we don't know for sure what Euron did.

This has led to wide speculation, sexual abuse being one of them.

Why is Stannis so bad? He killed Renly because Renly was trying to steal his crown. Renly got what he deserved. If he hadn't tried to steal the crown, Stannis would have set him up nicely!!!

It was Joffrey's crown, not Stannis's.

Stannis is bad, but he doesn't come close to Euron, Gregor, Lysa, Cersei, or Ramsay.

Euron is the worst. I'd say worse than Gregor.

He had Balon killed.

He raped Victarion's wife.

He likely molested Aeron, or at least abused him in some way.

But, he didn't do these things as a little boy, to a little boy. I find Gregor meaner because of the age, and that it was over a toy.

What's the birth order of Greyjoy brothers? Balon>Euron>Victarion {?}>Aeron. IIRC Aeron was 18 in Greyjoy rebellion, making him around the same age as Theon's elder brothers.

Balon > Euron> Victarion > Urrigon > Aeron

If he actually did molest Aeron, it is very likely they were kids (or at least Aeron was).

I don't buy that - I didn't get the vibe that it was sexual abuse Damphair feared behind the door - I got the vibe it was something more religious/magical, in line with Damphair's primary motivators in life to the contrary. I think Damphair saw something that spat in the face of his understanding of the Drowned God.

Euron's nakedness being obscene to me felt like it was obscene in the face of Damphair's piousness - like Euron was covered in tattoos from Ashai or some such, that there was something theologically obscene to Damphair.

I could be entirely wrong, but Euron strikes me as a magical creep, not a sexual creep. Sexually he just seemed to me like a good looking dude who could bag any woman he wanted and often did, without paying them any heed, just thinking of them as something to have control over for the moment. It's almost as if, like Damphair, Euron is kind of above pleasures of the flesh. Euron still indulges for control but he's not driven by them like Vic.

Archived