Pledge your allegiance!

John Doe

BTW, does anyone realize, that the only 'king in the north' you guys talk about is actually Stannis.

Robb died, the usurper. Face it, Robb was a nice guy, he was betrayed by the bloody Freys, but when you boil it all down, he was just a wistful, angry kid, who tried to usurp half the kingdom to avenge his father. Kill Joff for revenge? Sure. Usurp the crown? Wrong.

He was not a usurper. it is as Umber said: the North bowed to the Dragons, not the stags or the lions. He did not take the Iron Throne, he was willing to help Stannis get on it. But he was taking the north back.

James: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' about in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Look if I went around saying I was the King of the Seven Kingdoms just because a moistened bint lobbed a arakh at me, the'd put me away.

I suspect a reasonably accurate parody of the MP routine could be done with Stannis (as Arthur), Davos (as the squire) and Mel (as the Lady).

Anyone describing Melisandre as a "flaming bint" or "fiery tart" gets a cookie. I mean fair play, they probably also gets a severe case of being-on-fire but still... now who to cast as the uppity peasant?

I suspect a reasonably accurate parody of the MP routine could be done with Stannis (as Arthur), Davos (as the squire) and Mel (as the Lady).

Anyone describing Melisandre as a "flaming bint" or "fiery tart" gets a cookie. I mean fair play, they probably also gets a severe case of being-on-fire but still... now who to cast as the uppity peasant?

Can't we have Hodor as the peasant?

My only alleigance is to king Hot ,of house Pie,first of his name ,king of the pastries,the oatcakes,and the cheese wheels,lord of the seven kitchens, and protecter of the stove..

TAKE MY UNLIMITED LOYALTY!!

For the the greater honour and benefit of my Merciful Overlord, the beloved and purehearted Pie That Was Promised, I would venture to the fartest North and face Tormund's member itself on the field of battle. After the battle, I would ride back to His hallowed host. There, I would kneel before Him in worship and proclaim to all the Lords in the Realm that I am a truly Pieous man!

For the the greater honour and benefit of my Merciful Overlord, the beloved and purehearted Pie That Was Promised, I would venture to the fartest North and face Tormund's member itself on the field of battle. After the battle, I would ride back to His hallowed host. There, I would kneel before Him in worship and proclaim to all the Lords in the Realm that I am a truly Pieous man!

Surely you would knead before him in worship?

Bonus points for being pieous though :drunk:

Archived