What make model car do you drive?

Hot Meat Pie

Usually something older and easy to hotwire, but when I save up to get my own, I want a 1994 F-150 w/extra cab, longbed, 4x4, with a camper shell, with picture on the side of it of fat Elvis sitting under a pine tree taking a nap.

I've got a buddy with an early '90s f250 long bed he'd sell you, cheap. No picture of Elvis, but it does have some wolves howling at a bald eagle, and gold fuzzy dice, and the camper has blue shag carpet.

You'd have to go pick it up in Idaho. And put some tires on it. And get it running. And you'll probably want to do something about the elk blood on the hood, and the roof.

Answer: I recently traded the old Ebon Hawk for an Imperator II Class Star Destroyer, I find getting a parking space in your primative meatbag cities most difficult.

Put some shuttles on that destroyer so you don't ever have to park it

a tie fighter shouldn't be all that hard to park

Does your Imperator II not come equipped with a Class B Turbolaser Parking Creator battery? Did you pick it up used or something?

Answer: Of course it does, but do you know what turning it on does to your Ion Drive gas mileage?.

Answer: I recently traded the old Ebon Hawk for an Imperator II Class Star Destroyer, I find getting a parking space in your primative meatbag cities most difficult.

Have you located the windshield washer fluid lid? It's a tricky one.

Archived