MLB 2015: Royals, Jays, Astros... What?!

Myshkin

Bumgarner and Byrd powering Los Gigantes over the Pirates. And Mike Fiers is no hitting the Dodgers through 8. One and a half back, bitches! Don't turn around now, we're crawling up your back.

I would really like you guys to win tonight and Saturday and Sunday.  Seriously, St. Louis is playing pretty damn well and cannot shake these Pirates.

It is pretty funny to me that the only way for me to watch a Dodger game as a Los Angeles resident is to have the Dodgers getting no-hit so that ESPN cuts to the game. 

Random stat of the day:  The Oakland A's have a positive run differential on the year but are in last place.  Highly unusual this late in the year.

Red Sox is on fire! :D Let's start chasing that Wild Card! Nice to see things falling into place for Owens, he's gonna be a great asset next season.

Awww, so cute. Youngsters are playing good for you guys though.

Yanks have actually come out hitting today, nice to see.

Awww, so cute. Youngsters are playing good for you guys though.

Yanks have actually come out hitting today, nice to see.

Haha, I know it is more likely that hell freezes to ice than red sox grabbing the WC in a last minute run this year. Anyways I have a strong suspicion that Barnes will fuck up the winning streak big time tonight... 10.38 ERA in his last games pretty much says it all. I mean, why let him start when red sox are in a great flow, just why? :(

I don't care if he was doctoring the ball or not.

It's all irrelevant now, right? Catch him, if he's guilty during the game, so be it. If he's guilty and gets away with it, so be it.

I read this morning that Mattingly didn't consider it an issue because it wasn't anything he noticed during the game.

It's all irrelevant now, right? Catch him, if he's guilty during the game, so be it. If he's guilty and gets away with it, so be it.
I read this morning that Mattingly didn't consider it an issue because it wasn't anything he noticed during the game.

Irrelevant is probably a stronger term than I'd use, but certainly it's too late to do anything about it. He's probably earned closer scrutiny from here on out, though.

Irrelevant is probably a stronger term than I'd use, but certainly it's too late to do anything about it. He's probably earned closer scrutiny from here on out, though.

You'd think so, but considering Garret Richards' brim is basically black with pine tar every time he pitches and no one seems to care, I think that it's going to unchallenged in the future.

Archived