Anyone have any extra books available?

GameofThronesFTW

I'm a huge, huge book collector and reader, and love fantasy/midieval books, A song of ice and fire and Lord of the rings being my favorite.

Though I am poor, some people hand out books over the internet and mail them to people.

I was wondering if anyone has the following books or related books that they could lend me as I'm really bored as i just finished all my backlogs of books.

Looking for:

Midieval/fantasy series of course, or stand alone books, you can post some names of it i'll probably want it no matter what

I'm missing a wheel of time books: 5, 6, and 7, would love to get these so i can continue reading them!

If your able, this would be amazing, if someone had a copy of A dance with Dragons to add to my collection and reading.

My library here is very...in poorly condition...they don't have barely any books, or some not at all and no money to order :[

No, no. I actually really like this idea.

I am in Colorado and would gladly accept KJ Parker's Scavenger or Fencer trilogy, the full set of Malazan in paperback, books 5-8 of the Shadows of the Apt, and Chris Wooding's Iron Jackal.

In return I will gladly send you my complete autographed set of Sword of Truth (actual existence of SoT series, signed or not, may vary).

:cool4:

Really though, my library system isn't the best, but even in rural Weld County we have access to a intra-library loan. I can't get every book that catches my eye, but no fantasy at all? When I first joined the forum i just went through recomendation threads on one tab, and started searching my library on another.

I think it would probably cost me more in postage to mail you a book than it would for you to go to a charity shop/second-hand book shop and buy it. Or are you paying for the postage?

Dude, PM me your name and address.

In exchange, I will mail you The Blade Itself and Before They Are Hanged. Unfortunately, I can't send you the final volume in the trilogy, as I've only got it on Kindle. Instead, you can have Gardens of the Moon.

Gotta admire the lad's chutzpah.

No you don't.

Seriously, how the fuck can the library system in Texas be that fucked up that you can't find a book?

Get a library card, and go to this site:

http://www.texasgroup.worldcat.org

Texas is backwards as shit, but it appears they have a pretty good inter library loan program. In just 30 seconds, I was able to find all the books you are looking for in the search program.

Be a little more motivated, might help you out in life.

Also, how broke are you?

Archived