Crack Shipping

Olligarchy

TV's Walder Frey, and Margaery. omfg it goes so well. She'd be up for him, it earns her the Twins, and she's always one to marry just to gain power. Walder would love it too ;)

:box:

YOU WILL NOT SLANDER MARGAERY IN SUCH A FASHION

Cercei/Stannis would be, by far, my favorite. Holy hell these two would absolutely detest each other. Cercei whining all the time and Stannis grinding his teeth until he completely wears them down. It would have been glorious.

Oberyn/Dany would be a great couple on the other hand. Oberyn has all the cocky badassery Dany requires without being a mass murdering barbarian/massive douchebag. Doubly so for Show!Oberyn and Show!Dany.

On Darkstar and Arianne the app said that they were together.

"Some of these are her past lovers, Gerold Dayne among them."

Even in AFFC he gives her this knowing heated look.

There's also this:

"Is that what Darkstar is? A man?" Ser Daemon grimaced. "A man would not have done what he did to Princess Myrcella. Ser Gerold is more a viper than your uncle ever was. Prince Oberyn could see that he was poison, he said so more than once. It’s just a pity that he never got around to killing him."

Poison, thought Arianne. Yes. Pretty poison, though. That was how he’d fooled her. Gerold Dayne was hard and cruel, but so fair to look upon that the princess had not believed half the tales she’d heard of him. Pretty boys had ever been her weakness, particularly the ones who were dark and dangerous as well. That was before, when I was just a girl, she told herself. I am a woman now, my father’s daughter. I have learned that lesson.

I think it's implied.

Benjen and Dany (a song of ice and fire right there )

Jorah and Tyrion ultimate bromance

Cersei and Ned (those looks they exchanged in episode one were way too hot )

Jon and Marg (he knows where to put it )

Davos and Mel (oh the angry sex they'd have...)

Mel and Damphair

Arianne/Edmure

Asha/Stannis

There's actually people into Sansa/Stannis which was pretty weird and even worse than San San which is creepy enough.

Wha?

How is it worse than SanSan, atleast Stannis wouldnt cuss/grab her arm forcefully/leer at her every second :p And Sansa would be queen.

If Jon is revealed and accepted as a Targaryen heir, and the Lannisters still have some power left, I could see Jon/Myrcella happening. I don't think she will survive for long enough though..

Damn it, Darkstar is exactly Dany's type. Let's hope they never meet. Dany really needs better matches.

Roose/Theon - daddy issues ahoy!

Asha/Stannis - Stan's just never met the right woman (to climb him like a tree)

Cersei/Euron - bye bye sanity and safe sex

Jaime/Margaery/Sansa - so pretty it's blinding

I also can see Ramsay, Viserys, and Joffrey teaming up for a Hangover style bromance

Archived