TTTNE 444 - Quote a movie on TV while eating chocolate and healing the sick

First of My Name

Hey my lovely Helena <3 how are you ?

Seems like you are quite prepared :P

Well I am still alive. How are you? I promise I will come to chat soon. Maybe Thursday or Friday, I should be able to start winding down a little by the end of this week

I am only prepared because I sat myself down in the library all day, without my phone, without my iPod, without access to the internet, and only my notes, and worked solidly for 5 hours. Worked wonders...

*uses force*

These are not the evil plans you are looking for...

Move along, nothing to see here. Oh and this lotion is complementary, why don't you try it on! Apply richly :)

Aye, I thought Buckie had to rub it in?!

Well I am still alive. How are you? I promise I will come to chat soon. Maybe Thursday or Friday, I should be able to start winding down a little by the end of this week

I am only prepared because I sat myself down in the library all day, without my phone, without my iPod, without access to the internet, and only my notes, and worked solidly for 5 hours. Worked wonders...

Lol its fine, I'll pm you? Yes.... when you have time, hit me up.

I too am alive, but I feel like hell :p

Though we will survive! It is the way of the gingers and lefties! We shall prevail!!!!

Um yeah that is some hard work! I'm kind of addicted to my music :leaving: so if I don't have it in reach.....

I dont want to think about it

Good morning!

I am going to spend the whole day away, first a few things at the faculty, then I am going to have lunch with a friend, then back to the faculty for the afternoon lessons, then dancing class. It would not be so exhausting if I did not have to carry everything with me all the time - my bag will explode if I put the two thick-ish books into it besides the tap-dancing shoes (that take up half of the bag by themselves) and clothes and other stuff. So I have to carry an additional bag. Plus the winter coat and all, I will look like I am moving somewhere with all my possessions ... :uhoh:

EDIT: Or maybe not. Half the faculty stuff is cancelled?

Very nice holiday-y picture. :)

Aye, I thought Buckie had to rub it in?!

:wideeyed: What is going on? :o

-1C but there is always warmth in the Frozen North.

Buckethead - Flare

Hello, Bandito. 2°C here and still no trace of snow.

Bandito! Cora! I summon you my late night friends.!

I'm here! Lol sorry dealing with a migraine and tried to stay away from my screen..... Facebook didn't help xD

Ooooooh nothing Buckie..... nothing at all :leer:

Have a good day :grouphug: you sound as though you will be busy....

Its near 2am, my lower back hurts

and where is my king?

Back home. I will be going back to the city in the afternoon.

Also, the next person who tells me "go to Erasmus, it is a great experience, you will love it, you will gain so much from it, I strongly support studying abroad!" I will personally sacrifice to the Drowned God. It just complicates life 5738504438 times more. <_<

Buckwheat, Gypsy life has chosen you.

I hate it when I do not know what people are talking about. :(

Back home. I will be going back to the city in the afternoon.

Also, the next person who tells me "go to Erasmus, it is a great experience, you will love it, you will gain so much from it, I strongly support studying abroad!" I will personally sacrifice to the Drowned God. It just complicates life 5738504438 times more. <_<

I hate it when I do not know what people are talking about. :(

Oh don't mind me, that was the meaningless comment of the day #43. I'm in a jittery mood right now, slightly on nerves. Don't know half of what I'm saying.

Archived