TTNE 445: Mucho mucho ice cream in su trucky-trailer?

Grand Moff Mithrandir

So, I wake up to conversation about.... cannibals?! :confused:

Charming.

Er, Good morning all :D

Don't be scared.
Worst case scenario you would be eaten by a shark. [emoji14]
Actually me too was afraid of swimming a year ago. But that was due to my near drowning experience 2 years ago...

Thanks, that's so reassuring to know. /sarcasm

I haven't been swimming since I was 12, I think. I don't wanna try again. It's just weird because I love water... but I'm afraid to swim?! Haha

Thank you!
The procedures are a bunch of treatments I've had over the course of the year to help with the effects of the herniated and ruptured discs in my lower back. It's been a long road but I am making progress. Next up: burning out some more nerves in my lower back (on the right - we did the left a few weeks ago). It's been an adventure to say the least!

I'm sorry to hear of the continuing stressful school issues. Try not to get ahead of yourself, though. Go to the meeting with the prof next week, with your paperwork from the GP, and see what happens. Odds are it'll work itself out. Sending good thoughts your way. :grouphug:

FWIW, my Dad always used to tell me not to worry about things that haven't happened yet because you'll either end up worrying for no reason, or worrying twice as much as you need to. I am still learning to do this myself, so I know it's easier said than done, but it's sage advice all the same.

That sounds painful... or arduous, at the very least.. I hope you're getting through it okay. Best of luck :grouphug:

Ah, the paperwork is being sent to my tutor directly from my GP, so I don't know what's in the letter. She'll probably have it by the time I go see her.. I hope my GP hasn't recommended me to take a year out, because if it's a medical opinion I'd pretty much have to do it :/ but I'm pretty sure I told my GP that taking a year out isn't really an option for me. I hope she understands that.

Your Dad is right. Normally these things I worry about never even end up happening, or happen to a lesser, manageable degree. I hope that's the case here because it'll be near impossible to handle on a full scale.. I'll try follow this advice. thank you :grouphug:

Morning all. Went to work 4 hrs early due to staffing issues and got off at 330AM. Chilling with a chocolate stout right now. :cheers:

And back to online holiday shopping.

Three more 12's to go until a day off :D

Maid...I totally want to buy you these: http://www.amazon.com/Kahtoola-MICROspikes-Traction-System-Medium/dp/B00E81C90G/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1418377453&sr=8-8&keywords=snow+cleats

Since many people are in their holiday attire, maybe it is time ...

EDIT: Did this avatar always look so unclear and asymmetric? :idea:

Have I mentioned I loathe the 7.10 AM lesson with a passion? (Not the subject. The subject is interesting enough. But I just cannot operate at that hour.)

And I have the rest of the day off, and lost of school-related things to accomplish, but after this week, when I was almost constantly tired, I do not think I am even able to do any of that. I think the most sensible option is to do something relaxing today, if I manage to do anything important, then I will, otherwise I will sleep in tomorrow, and then start on it with new strength.

At least that is the plan. :read:

I think we might have offended Helena by wishing her happy birthday. She told us she did not like to celebrate it. Helena, I swear we did not think anything bad. :grouphug: I hope you had a fun day, regardless of whether you have celebrated or not. :)

I hope so! I miss him terribly. Chelly, too.
Here's a :grouphug: for you, too.

Chelly! Yes, the pantless empress should pop in here from time to time. ;)

Don't be scared. I won't bite.

Maybe not, but I do not trust your avatar at all.

We will never get it back so long GMM is our host.

That is why we have to take good care that GMM does not get to start the next thread.

I haven't been swimming since I was 12, I think. I don't wanna try again. It's just weird because I love water... but I'm afraid to swim?! Haha

Why be afraid, if you already know how to? :D Swimming is awesome. I love swimming. I do not think I know anybody who cannot swim, swimming is as natural as walking.

Why be afraid, if you already know how to? :D Swimming is awesome. I love swimming. I do not think I know anybody who cannot swim, swimming is as natural as walking.

Bucky I actually do not know how to swim, I had lessons from school but never learnt cus I was too scared. The irony is that I love water in general but I just can't bring myself to try swimming.. I'm scared of drowning :leaving:

Bucky I actually do not know how to swim, I had lessons from school but never learnt cus I was too scared. The irony is that I love water in general but I just can't bring myself to try swimming.. I'm scared of drowning :leaving:

Awwww that is sad. As I have said, swimming is great. I hope you soon get an opportunity to learn it in a safe way, get rid of your fear of it and enjoy it. :)

We love your Christmas avatar Buck!

Nym, have you mastered the float? If you can float, then you can learn how to swim. The water is your friend. You floated in water for the first 9 months of existence.

I knew you were a cannibal

We all knew deep down

Not bad... How about you?

Let it go.

We will never get it back so long GMM is our host.

Morning :)

I'm well see, just need to get to sleep... I have to be up at six (in three hours) to work out, then shower, then go to Starbucks, then clock in the office.... but I just can't seem to rest to save my life! :bang:

The sleep gods hate me...

When did my biting make me a cannibal? :shocked: I don't remove flesh! :Lol:

....well I don't try to :uhoh: [[[[[[[[[[[[[:leaving:

Cora, The Biter :lol: (I nibble, personally xD)

Jims, you're right. It is good to keep busy, as long as you don't cram too much into too few hours. Or have things to do that you don't want to.

Not excited about this afternoon, but the evening will be fun! (I hope)

Hang in there, Bex! Soon FREEDOM. :commie:

:grouphug: everyone!

Archived