TTTNE 455 - Naked Men Everywhere!

The BlackBear

CROW, thanks for those screenshots. :rofl: They make so clear what was said in that interview - in that scene, the guys did not even try to act properly, they just tried to hold their breath and pose so that they would show off their glorious torsos. It is so visible on Robb, his pose in some pictures is so funny. :lol:
Also, Jon looks like he is being physically tortured when his hair is being cut.

Eva :wub:

Welcome Lisbeth :D

Want want want the Vespa dress!

(the boxing outfit is pretty nice too though)

ETA: Anyway, on another topic, I'm looking to read some Neil Gaiman but have no idea which book to go for. Any recommendations anyone? (Taking a short break from Cornwell once I finish up The Pale Horseman MA - which should be tomorrow. 75% through already :leaving: )

I have read American Gods and Good Omens. American Gods if you want something a bit heavier, Good Omens if you want to laugh. They are both worthy or a read. :read:

Also, am on the pictionary task! It is a hard one though.

:lmao: at the thread title. Congrats BB! :cheers: :lol:

Shamelessly quoting from the previous thread, because I want to respond to the question of responsibility and taking care of oneself.

Haha, I never think of myself as having a career drive or anything, I certainly do not want to be in a leading position or similar, but right now I wish for that more than for family starting. I want to write a kickass MA (not going that well the past week though) and have an article published and translate something serious and stuff.

If by some miracle I suddenly had a partner, a place to live and a stable job tomorrow, I am pretty sure I would still want a few years of being able to sleep in on Saturdays and travel wherever I want on holiday before I start thinking of being responsible for somebody else. I do not think I am even responsible enough to take care of myself on that stage, really. :uhoh: I admire that you feel so. :)

Okay, yes, that is how some books are noted here too, but most are not. There are sections in libraries and bookshops divided by recommended ages though.

Haha, I'm like 'Dear god, I have to chose a thesis consultant AGAIN?! I just submitted the previous one like yesterday.' I definitely just want to get over having to write another of those horrible things. I guess I don't have an academic drive either. I wonder if I have any drive at all...? :"D

If by some mirable I suddenly had a husband, a house and a job, I would probably want to start a family in 1-2 years. Getting up early... yeeeeeah, I get what you mean :D As for taking care of myself... I find that I'm better at taking care of other people than myself, because with myself, it's like, okay it really doesn't matter if there's a mess, it's just me in this room, it really doesn't matter if I have chocolate instead of proper dinner, it's just me at the table. And when I visit family, I always make sister eat proper dinner and tidy up the living room/dining room/kitchen after myself, I set an alarm in the morning to feed the dogs, etc. Because it's just imporant to me that they have proper food/clean living space/breakfast on time. That's why I think maybe I wouldn't be a horrible mother if I had a child in the near future. About responsibility, I feel taking responsibility is not something we enjoy as human beings. It's always better and easier when somebody else takes care of this and that instead of us. And we'll never want to be more responsible than we have to. And I feel like when you start a family, you don't do that because you feel you're ready to take on the world's all responsibilities, you do that for all the love and joy and happiness and contentness you get out of it, and the responsibility is part of the game. You'll always have to suck it up and take the responsibility that comes with the good things you pursue, and you are never ready for the responsibility, you are ready for the good things and willing to deal with the whole package. Not sure I managed to explain sufficiently enough what I mean. :idea:

We don't have that in libraries though. We just have a special Children section.

I have a headache :(

:lmao: at the thread title. Congrats BB! :cheers: :lol:

Shamelessly quoting from the previous thread, because I want to respond to the question of responsibility and taking care of oneself.

Haha, I'm like 'Dear god, I have to chose a thesis consultant AGAIN?! I just submitted the previous one like yesterday.' I definitely just want to get over having to write another of those horrible things. I guess I don't have an academic drive either. I wonder if I have any drive at all...? :"D

If by some mirable I suddenly had a husband, a house and a job, I would probably want to start a family in 1-2 years. Getting up early... yeeeeeah, I get what you mean :D As for taking care of myself... I find that I'm better at taking care of other people than myself, because with myself, it's like, okay it really doesn't matter if there's a mess, it's just me in this room, it really doesn't matter if I have chocolate instead of proper dinner, it's just me at the table. And when I visit family, I always make sister eat proper dinner and tidy up the living room/dining room/kitchen after myself, I set an alarm in the morning to feed the dogs, etc. Because it's just imporant to me that they have proper food/clean living space/breakfast on time. That's why I think maybe I wouldn't be a horrible mother if I had a child in the near future. About responsibility, I feel taking responsibility is not something we enjoy as human beings. It's always better and easier when somebody else takes care of this and that instead of us. And we'll never want to be more responsible than we have to. And I feel like when you start a family, you don't do that because you feel you're ready to take on the world's all responsibilities, you do that for all the love and joy and happiness and contentness you get out of it, and the responsibility is part of the game. You'll always have to suck it up and take the responsibility that comes with the good things you pursue, and you are never ready for the responsibility, you are ready for the good things and willing to deal with the whole package. Not sure I managed to explain sufficiently enough what I mean. :idea:

We don't have that in libraries though. We just have a special Children section.

I have a headache :(

I think you explained that beautifully.

JQC... :grouphug: http://guysr.us/files/2015/04/Kit-Harington-Doesnt-Like-Being-Called-A-Hunk-1.jpg

And someone mean posted naughty pictures all over the internet with Kit Harington's face photoshopped on. DO NOT SEEK THEM AT WORK!

Loving the new theme and title. How very :leer: !! All your dirty minds...heh. :spank:

Hi I'm new here but I'm here to stay.
I'll contribute later. Promise!

Welcome ElizabethB. Nice to meet you. :)

ETA: Anyway, on another topic, I'm looking to read some Neil Gaiman but have no idea which book to go for. Any recommendations anyone? (Taking a short break from Cornwell once I finish up The Pale Horseman MA - which should be tomorrow. 75% through already :leaving: )

Neil Gaiman is an amazing author. I haven't read all of his stuff yet, but I plan to at some point in the future. Like Bucky, I also recommend American Gods. :bowdown: It can be a little dark and serious though. Neverwhere is also a really fun and good read.

I haven't read Good Omens but I've listened to the recent radio adaptation, it's good has Mark Heap and Peter Serafinowicz (you won't believe me but I geneuinely spelt his name right first time.) Sir Terry couldn't read when him and Gaiman did their cameo so Neil had to read him the lines first. I thought that was really sad.

five minutes after midnight here on the east coast of the usa boys and girls...and all is right in spamland...

bex, my friend here you go....i picked these for you

http://www.menshealth.com/celebrity-fitness/uploads/Battlereadymain_001.jpg

https://40.media.tumblr.com/fc1210811ac9528606805eb213def46e/tumblr_n4y6shboeU1sp2ly1o1_500.png

and now the watch of the shirtless sailor dawg has begun...from this night and all the nights to follow

one love spamily...

:hat:

now five minutes after one...is the entire world asleep...

oh well last cocktail...and bowl...

good night beloved blossoming boglands with your beautiful spammy blooms growing hither and yon

:hat:

New thread!!!!

Congrats BB.

Aaahhhh missed the race,wasn't able to get back to forum for day and a half.

CONGRATULATIONS BB!

I think that is time for me to return at TTTNEā€™s safe and kind harbor if the TTTNEsi people will accept me back.

Milady,always :)

So we can keep shamelessly fangirling here?

We never stopped :leer:

Congrats BB!!!! I say we carry on fangirling till the end of all days.

Fangirling and proud..

http://media.tumblr.com/87cf57d9968bf13d748787f1d26cae21/tumblr_inline_minhszZYmD1qz4rgp.gifMy life was meh so I was in my "close and alone" mode.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz61oofh9k1qlq05h.gif

If someone could find "Jon cutting his hair" pic from the first episode I will be forever in his or her dept. I want to have it as an avatar to honor the theme.

10? For me? Awwww you shouldn't have :)

Meh in general; still no job, learning a new language, a minor surgrey family probems and so on.

What language?

Hope it was nothing serious.

Good to have you back.

Archived