Worst dialogue yet

Forlyng

The Bad Pussy line holds NOTHING to True Detective season 2 and, "Like blue balls in your heart." Seriously. Vince Vaughn had to say that line. 

"Bad Pussy" is frakin Chaucer compared to the TD line. 

Series 2 of True Detective was abysmal. I think they used up all the good ideas in the first series and were surprised when it was a 'hit'. It doesn't surprise me it had shitty lines like that in it. In fact, Colin Farrell laying the smack down with a pair of brass knuckles was the best thing about season 2.

• 2 weeks later...

The interaction with Bronn and Tyene isthis episode has go to be some of the worst in GoTs yet.
Genuinely hate this fabricated attraction. Dorne is such a painful betrayal of some great chapters in the books, and these moments are the worst of the worst

Dorne in the books served a plot purpose but was extremely boring. Dorne in the show was pointless but was far more entertaining than the book equivalent.

Dorne in the books served a plot purpose but was extremely boring. Dorne in the show was pointless but was far more entertaining than the book equivalent.

What was entertaining in dorne? Was it the slapping game or poison tits or terrible fighting it was kind of entertaining in a so bad it's good kind of way but that's about it.

What was entertaining in dorne? Was it the slapping game or poison tits or terrible fighting it was kind of entertaining in a so bad it's good kind of way but that's about it.

It had a pair of entertaining characters, Jaime and Bronn, who are at least funny even if they aren't doing anything important.

But wouldn't it you know be better if they did something that you know mattered and wasn't embarrassing.

It'd be better yes, however, I'd rather follow characters I like while they do nothing important, than follow characters I don't like while they do something that's going to be important in the long run. As of now the only Dornish character I've ended up liking is Darkstar. His attitude towards pretty much everything is just hilarious. I tend to like characters who are either funny, arrogant or both. Darkstar fits the both category pretty well in my opinion.

I saw a thing about it being an insult to an author but can't remember who.

Some were saying it was meant as an insult to Orson Scott Card because of his GoT review, which you can read here:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/game-of-thrones-fans/harsh-game-of-thrones-review-by-orson-scott-card/218357401509977

Archived