Season 6 - what we know (MAJOR SPOILERS)

JonSnowed

They set this up last season and it makes the most sense out of all options. Although she might stumble upon some Northern lords and she will gather people to fight Boltons. That seems unlikely for various reasons. They will show up with another Stark children.

Still don't know about Umbers. I hope they're only playing it, but if not?

If Jon is resurrected and they're all together. I can see some big meeting between Northerners instead of Davos doing rounds and gathering people. Sansa and Jon will plead Northerners to fight with them. There could be that speech for this new character who is probably Wyman Manderly or some version of him for show.

One thing that occurs to me. What if that person Mel saw in her vision was Sansa and not her. What if Mel is going to bite it and it will be Jon/Sansa being victorious.

I mentioned this in the post that got nuked, many think Mel did see herself, I still think it's Sansa, Mel read the girl on the horse wrong, was a girl, not Arya (Jeyne) so I see this as showing her not accurately seeing truths.

Mel on the show has a flawless track record in terms of the actual images she sees -- hence, why she tends to just give straightforward pronouncements.  With the prediction about Stannis' victory, the show made the atypical decision to have her actually explain her reasoning process, which allows the audience to understand how she took two correct pieces of information (herself walking on the walls of Winterfell, the Bolton banners cast down) and drew an incorrect (though understandable) inference from it (that Stannis wins the battle).  Having her misread the actual image would be overly complicated and very difficult to get across (particularly if Mel is dead by that point); she's never made a mistake like that.

I'm still not convinced, I'll have to wait and see season 6. :o

Now with what I stated above, I still keep what she said to Stannis: he will betray his family, his men, many people will die and it will be worth it.

Could apply to Jon, he allowed the wildings through, he may dessert the NW one way or another to save a sister, etc.

I mentioned this in the post that got nuked, many think Mel did see herself, I still think it's Sansa, Mel read the girl on the horse wrong, was a girl, not Arya (Jeyne) so I see this as showing her not accurately seeing truths.

You're comparing how her visions work in the book with how they work in the show, which is apples and oranges.  The books can afford to give us more detail about what she sees, and her predictive record is more variable.  The show, to keep things fairly simple to understand, has had her pronouncements consistently be true; the only time she's been wrong, they provided context for how she arrived at her incorrect deduction.

It just came across my mind. Given the fact that Jon and Sansa will be there with no news or very little about Mel. She might correctly predict great battle in the snow and Boltons banners coming down= they will be defeated. It just might be people she's interpretating badly. Jon/Stannis and Mel/Sansa. New power couple(not in the romantic sense of this). When you think about it...it kinda makes sense.

It just came across my mind. Given the fact that Jon and Sansa will be there with no news or very little about Mel. She might correctly predict great battle in the snow and Boltons banners coming down= they will be defeated. It just might be people she's interpretating badly. Jon/Stannis and Mel/Sansa. New power couple(not in the romantic sense of this). When you think about it...it kinda makes sense.

Well we have 5 months to wait! : /

Hidden Content

If the White Walker army appear during Snowbowl (how fitting!) the humans might unite?

It's been stated repeatedly that there aren't any White Walkers at Snowbowl, and I expect that's true; the Wall coming down is probably a season-ending moment, and in any event, the White Walkers showing up at Snowbowl could not credibly result in anything other than the complete annihilation of the Northern armies.

L7R confirmed through their sources what Irish Thrones said. White Walkers on the set of Castle Black and their special effects team was there...White Walker army that moves like an avalanche.

http://lossietereinos.com/confirmado-los-caminantes-blancos-volveran-a-causar-terror-la-proxima-temporada/

Linked this in the speculations thread last week (which immediately died...):

http://popgoesthenews.com/2015/11/12/exclusive-ian-mcshane-offers-hint-about-game-of-thrones-role/

I haven't seen it linked in this thread before, so I figured I'd post it here too even if it isn't breaking news (or that surprising). Anyway it looks like

we really will be seeing the Hound/Sandor again. Yay!

Archived