NFL 2015 Week 12: Karma Is Real, Jerry Jones

Tywin et al.

Either Kalbear's favorite player is secretly the best safety since Ed Reed, or Andre Johnson is officially horrible. Hasselbeck had easily 4 or 5 seconds and saw Johnson one-on-one over the top but looked elsewhere.

Eh, what?

I've never really appreciated that every time there's a stoppage in play those guys with the water bottles run onto the field like they're storming Omaha Beach. Got a nice close up of one of them after Grigson made a dubious challenge.

Kalbear, Chris Conte was in single coverage on Andre Johnson going vertical and Matt Hasselbeck literally elected to take a coverage sack rather than give him a shot at a jump ball. :P

Oh, and it was Ryan Leaf.

Just switched from the Zzzzzzz-tacular Jets-Dolphins game to see a replay on the Washington-Giants match where Cousins throws to a receiver, the receiver bobbles it to an INT, then the dude who got the interception gets hit and loses the ball...right into the hands of another Washington player for an actual pass completion. I have clearly been watching the wrong game. :stunned: 

Not sure Andre Johnson can jump anymore. Don't Hassle the Beck. He knows what time it is. 

Time for the defense to not be fucking horrible? I'd give Trent Richardson's legs for a stop.

And no, Andre Johnson cannot jump anymore. The dude's old and bad and has guaranteed money for the next 3 years. Fucking joy!

So let's break down a series of events in the Colts game.

T.Y. Hilton scoops a ball out of the turf that's called a catch, then another ref comes in and says it was incomplete. Ok.

Chuck Pagano challenges, after which the ref says "after review, the ruling on the field has been confirmed. It is a completed catch" then he looks over to his left suddenly and (swear to god) goes "no, it's incomplete. 3rd down"

So that happened...

Archived