NFL Season Week 13: Better to live 1 day as a Packer than 100 years as a Lion

Trebla

Maybe Ryan Grigson and Chuck Pagano can bond when they hitchhike to Indy after this game. Fucking disgraceful.

Meanwhile, one of the refs in the Colts game is totally mildly attractive. Which makes him extremely attractive for a ref.

That ball was not caught by Leodis McKelvin, but fuck the Eagles.

And Washington's defense has begun to resemble a spoon in the matrix.

Man, I have no idea what a catch is anymore. Leodis Mckelvin had a pick and the ball was still sliding on his leg when he hit the ground on the sideline. They ruled it a catch. 

ETA: For the record, I'm rooting for the Bills. I just didn't think it should be a pick.

Man, I have no idea what a catch is anymore. Leodis Mckelvin had a pick and the ball was still sliding on his leg when he hit the ground on the sideline. They ruled it a catch. 

I guess it's a dick pick. :P

Oh, and Hasselbeck is hurt again and losing his mind after being shoved out of bounds on the Jags sideline.

The Browns are ahead of the Gabbert-led 49ers by 21 points, so it looks like some other team will technically be the worst in the league after today (probably the Titans).

Blaine Gabbert's resume should have the subtitle "3 TDs worse than Johnny Manziel" 

Nice to see Burfict call it a day. That guy runs his mouth a lot for how little he's on the field.

Great that we'll get the win (we surely need it with the Jets and Chiefs winning) but I'm not very encouraged. Ben seems to make one or two boneheaded passes a game that end in an interception. That makes me nervous for next week against the Broncos D. That Reggie Nelson stat is pretty eye opening. I wasn't aware that he had Ben's number like that.

Ha okay so Burfict didn't call it a day. What an ass hat.

Cause the Steelew have been the poster childs for calm and collected today. Nope, they haven't done anything at all today. Perfectly nice. No talking. No slamming receivers down 4 yards out of bounds then smacking them in the face. No pushing DBs face then throwing punches. No gang tackling and helmet to helmet a star TE when he was already out of bounds to knock him out of the game. Nope. They were fucking saints.

Yeah cause they were the ones acting like a donkey's ass before the game even started. 

Before the game even started one of the Steelers said "he'll see him (Burfict) in Miami" or some such nonsense. Tez just said why wait, he's here now.  He has a right to stand up for himself. Especially since everyone and their brother knew they'd be coming after him over Bell. 

Archived