[Spoilers] Rant and Rave without Reprecussions - Season 6 Edition

Ran

Just now, Cas Stark said:

Who is even left alive in show Westeros that would be considered a "hero"?  I have no idea.

The Blackfish is the only one I can think of in the context of having a confrontation with Jaime.

2 minutes ago, Ser Quork said:

Maybe the Blackfish.

I assume the foe is Walder Frey.

(Just guessing here.)

Yeah, makes sense.

Also just watched the teaser for the next episode. Love that the new Red Priestess arrives acknowledging Tyrion and his vast knowledge and power. :D

2 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Yeah, makes sense.

Also just watched the teaser for the next episode. Love that the new Red Priestess arrives acknowledging Tyrion and his vast knowledge and power. :D

HA!  That's awesomely hilarious!  I love how Dany has to perform honest-to-goodness miracles for people to follow her while Tyrion...just has to show up, drink, and "know stuff":lmao:

6 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Yeah, makes sense.

Please, no.  No more St Tyrone Lincoln.  I can't bear it.  :tantrum:

3 minutes ago, Prince of the North said:

HA!  That's awesomely hilarious!  I love how Dany has to perform honest-to-goodness miracles for people to follow her while Tyrion...just has to show up, drink, and "know stuff":lmao:

Yes, he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME! He's Littlefinger's role model. :eek:

Just now, Ser Quork said:

Please, no.  No more St Tyrone Lincoln.  I can't bear it.  :tantrum:

Right? I just want Tyrion to die already. Or vanish into one of several plot holes, I don't care as long as it means I don't have  to stomach him anymore. :ack:

12 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Yeah, makes sense.

I thought she was addressing Varys in that clip?  Find out soon enough I guess!

19 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Who is even left alive in show Westeros that would be considered a "hero"?  I have no idea.

Cersei duh shes the underdog of the show.

25 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

Loras, hero of the LGBT community, will raise from the ashes and become a pious men, first defender of granpa Sparrow, and will fight Larry to the death.

5 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

Oh and the cast of "Cats" will  also appear, so if it's a flashback from the past  maybe they'll sing this:

HAHAHA. That is great. So if Bloodraven, sorry, the Two Eyed Raven gets killed, Bran will start getting past visions from Mr. Mistoffelees?

Just now, SuperMario said:

HAHAHA. That is great. So if Bloodraven, sorry, the Two Eyed Raven gets killed, Bran will start getting past visions from Mr. Mistoffelees?

LOL 

Given the new look they gave the CotF, why not?

21 minutes ago, SerMixalot said:

There is ZERO reason why Littlefinger should survive the next episode

I agree. But we know he will. He will survive the next episode, he will survive until he saves the north, and he will  survive well into s 7. Because the only thing that is more awesome than he is is his plot armour.

6 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I agree. But we know he will. He will survive the next episode, he will survive until he saves the north, and he will  survive well into s 7. Because the only thing that is more awesome than he is is his plot armour.

Of course he will survive. If only she had some way to communicate with Lord Royce and Robin and ask them directly to help her instead of having to trust LF again! Oh, wait.

Archived