Random Thoughts

Howling Mad

I referee high school football and my officiating crew mates are ASOIF or GOT fans. We decided to take moment to honor the fandom by assuming ASOIF aliases for last night's game.  I think the announcer may have caught on.

https://m.reddit.com/r/aSongOfMemesAndRage/comments/58tbyw/an_ode_to_ice_and_fireat_a_football_game/?st=IULJ3Z4W&sh=d3b51634&utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

11 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

my random thought of the day ...

who made the first laugh

who first laughed and what did his/her family/friends think ????did they laugh as well because other people's laughter is hilarious? 

when did humanity develop a sense of humour??

I believe the first laugh occurred when for the very first time a human said "watch this" 

• 3 weeks later...

I love being woken up in the middle of the night because my shorts are soaked and I have no clue if it was sweat or piss, turned out to be worse. Thought my tailbone was just sore because I landed on it hard a few days ago. Totally turned out to be a ruptured cyst. I also love spending an hour and a half up until 350am dealing with it an and the excruciating pain.  hoping it's all done. Wide awake now -_-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So about 4 years ago it was my turn to clean the dorms for a week. On the second day I was mopping the first floor, and about midway down the hallway was an upside down plastic container. Thinking it was only trash, I thought nothing of it. However once I'd mopped down to that point, I found stuck within the container a large spider. Taped to the container was a note which read, "Trapped this guy. Too scared to do anything else. Please deal with it".

You're welcome for that story.

Archived