TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

8 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Of course, that is just stating the obvious :P.

Ok next them. Darth Caedus was awesome right or wrong?

7 hours ago, First of My Name said:

You'll have to look long and hard to find someone who actually prefers Lumiya, though :P Or who, you know, likes her at all.

She was able to turn Jacen Solo, the man who become one with the Force and lived, she have to take some credits for that.

4 hours ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Ok next them. Darth Caedus was awesome right or wrong?

She was able to turn Jacen Solo, the man who become one with the Force and lived, she have to take some credits for that.

He was a mediocre idea who showed promise in Traviss and Allston's books but was ultimately brought down by bad writing. And I'm saying that as someone who is way more forgiving of the Legacy of the Force books than most readers.

Doing important things doesn't equal being a good character :P 

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

He was a mediocre idea who showed promise in Traviss and Allston's books but was ultimately brought down by bad writing. And I'm saying that as someone who is way more forgiving of the Legacy of the Force books than most readers.

Doing important things doesn't equal being a good character :P 

True, it was bad writting and it had so much potential. But because I liked the characters I forgive them for the bad aspects of the books. That said, BRING BACK CADE SKYWALKER!

16 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I've had a lovely birthday so far, shame it's started to rain now though but I'm back home now so it stayed dry for lunch and a walk.

Happy birthday! May your ruthless dictatorship last for many more :cheers: 

Did you do anything nice/have any plans for the rest of the weekend?

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Happy birthday! May your ruthless dictatorship last for many more :cheers: 

Did you do anything nice/have any plans for the rest of the weekend?

Yes I've had a lovely day so far, I got woken up in the nicest way possible ;), then breakfast in bed, pressies, we had a nice long walk along the river, went to Borough market and had a nice lunch together, I'm going out for dinner with a few friends which I'm really looking forward to, although not drinking will suck.

I made my mother to watch the first Game of Thrones episode with me,she liked Ned. That proves that she has a good taste but cannot see the future. I am not sure if she will see it until the end tho.

5 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

A week ago (or two?) today @rocksniffer promised to announce the titles on Sunday.

still waiting for my title, it better have some super extravagant addition to what I requestion

I would advise you to not hold your breath since anarchy cannot be trusted.

On ‎25‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 4:39 PM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

True, it was bad writting and it had so much potential. But because I liked the characters I forgive them for the bad aspects of the books. That said, BRING BACK CADE SKYWALKER!

I was forgiving of the flaws because I was thirteen when I read it :P 

Meh, Cade's story had a proper ending, the writers got to say almost everything they wanted to say about him. There are plenty of EU stories that didn't get that privilege. Give me Jaden Korr, give me Ben, Vestara, Allana and Jaina, give me Dass Jennir, give me goddamn Clan Skirata! Not having a final Imperial Commando book still hurts.

On ‎25‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 5:54 PM, Lord Sidious said:

I've had a lovely birthday so far, shame it's started to rain now though but I'm back home now so it stayed dry for lunch and a walk.

Happy belated birthday! :cheers: 

Archived