TTTNE (v.468) AB I - a title of one's own

HexMachina

1 minute ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

About Mad Max fury road.

Why you call me ugly? :bawl::crying::bawl:

Well that does not tell me anything. :P Who is Mad Max and where does the fury road lead to?

You are not ugly, the movie posters are ugly as far as I could see them! But then I might just have glimpsed them, as I was not interested in that movie anyway.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Weekend! Happy weekend, spammers! :commie:

Also SPRING IS COMING.

Eww, spring. Warmth and hayfever, no thanks

5 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Hello all!

I have news of His Royal Sniffer to impart.

Our glorious leader has been under the weather a bit and wanted you all to know his thoughts are with his beloved people. He should be making an appearance tonight or tomorrow.

Gods be with his royal imperialism!

Sending in the Royal Harem...

20 minutes ago, Jon's Queen Consort said:

About Mad Max fury road.

Why you call me ugly? :bawl::crying::bawl:

You mean Furiosa Road ;):D 

42 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Well that does not tell me anything. :P Who is Mad Max and where does the fury road lead to?

Where the road leads would be a spoiler. Max isn't the main character in this one (and I haven't seen the originals); it's about Furiosa rescuing a bunch of women from an evil warlord in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. If you don't like car chases and explosions, it's probably not the film for you.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Vengeance. Justice. 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

You are not ugly, the movie posters are ugly as far as I could see them! But then I might just have glimpsed them, as I was not interested in that movie anyway.

It took me more than it should in order to understand what you mean but I had to try :P 

42 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You mean Furiosa Road ;):D 

You are right. I stand corrected.

Archived