You have two cows

Rakehell

X: You have two cows who just happen to be anonymous, but you take that as a sacred right of others to uphold rather than hapchance and shut in.

Y: you have to cows, a passerby thinks he should have a right to know their names and yours if he can hear them moo.

The Bible.

You have two cows...actually, you have only one cow, but you've made it out of gold, so you got that going for you. If you let people dance around your cow, you're gonna have a bad time, and your brother is going to have a bitch fit.

alternatively

You have a shitload of cows. God kills all of them one by one for the lulz. You're cool about it all the way up to the day you get cow pox. Then you bitch and moan about it until God says "Suck it up!"

You comply, and get a double shitload of cows.

westeros.org - You have two cows. One decides to necro bump a thread five years later. Other cow enjoys reading the old jokes again.

:)

Or possibly

You have two cows. One points out that we already talked about this five years ago and the other reccomends Stanek.

As I doubt no one is looking at the older ones figured I dig this one up again:

H.P Lovecraft. You have two cows. This gives you no comfort, for you have had a mercifully brief glimpse into the true nature of the universe. Mankind is as ephemeral to the cyclopean cosmic horrors as a mayfly is to a man. When the stars are right, the Old Ones will rise and humanity will die. It will have existed only briefly, hardly even a distraction to eldritch, ancient terrors. It will leave no greater mark behind than will your two cows.

Robin Hobb: Farseer

You have two cows, but Burrich forbids you to bond to any one of them.

Martin: ASOIAF

The two cows are yours by right!

Charlotte Brontë: Jane Eyre

Judging from everything that is going on in this house, there might just be two cows in the attic.

Stephanie Meyer: You have glittery bullshit.

Win. :lmao:

westeros.org - You have two cows. One decides to necro bump a thread five years later. Other cow enjoys reading the old jokes again.

*curtsey* Not sure if I should be offended (I am not!), but glad you are amusing yourself. ;)

Archived