I'll never take Bronn seriously again.

Gildenlow

Previous discussion on this elsewhere has led to the suggestion that he should make a stab for Christmas Number One this year, having previous form in this arena.

I'd go for 'The Bear and The Maiden Fair' but 'The Rains of Castamere' would do in a pinch.

I don't know... Knowing him from the TV series first, I half expected him to pull a knife and stab that first man he caught looking at his girl in that music video. (and also shoot at his rival's back at the end)

So not only is he a successful pop star and singer, he can also act and fight.

Makes me feel abit pathetic in comparison.

Imagine the down time fun if him and Natalia Tena, who plays Osha, ever filmed at the same time/same location. Here she is in a video from her band, Maltov Jukebox~

Hmmm, maybe this is why Bronn has been north of the wall....him & Osha were trying to get some gigs :cheers:

Yeah, it does make Bronn the second most bad ass thing Jerome Flynn has done. Mainly because I had to register to these forums (Which are now bookmarked because the book Game of Thrones will be delivered in 6 hours time) because Jerome Flynn (Bronn) is an Actor first and foremost.

He is known here in the UK for his role as Corporal Paddy Garvey in the 90's drama "Soldier Soldier". After "Soldier, Soldier", both he and Robson Green, the other main character went on to sing the three Number 1 hit singles that 8th post in this thread mentions.

Sorry for the formal tone I'm taking with this first post, it's just that here in the UK(Although not with todays youth since he was prominent in the early 90's), Jerome is a much, much loved actor, who went on to be a top hit singer.

Apart from that, I'm glad to be a member of the forum. I've ordered Game of Thrones on the back of the Series and it should be here tomorrow!! I know the TV adaption is quite faithful to the books. One of my favourite scenes is when Tyrion slaps Joffrey in the second episode!! TWICE no less!!

Wow, that was something to see, I can hardly believe it. Having only known him as Bronn, I may need some time to wrap my head around this fully. Talented though, I'll give him that sure enough.

Green is currently heading my 'people we can realistically get' list for Stannis (Strong remains top of the 'unlikely' list). In fact, more than Flynn (who's largely been MIA since their pop days, though he's actually been working in theatre and musicals), Green became quite a well-respected actor in the 2000s with a number of 'dark' roles that he pulled off pretty well.

Archived