TTTNE 379: "Speak 'quack' and enter - ducks welcome!"

King Tyrion I

Sorry for your loss TQ :grouphug:

Hi Jims :)

That sounds delicious Bai!

Hey y'all!

:grouphug: and :kiss: for everyone!

Had an eventful day here. I watched The Hobbit with my friend, and I loved it!! Afterwards we went to my favorite cafe down by Lake Michigan and had chai :drool:

At H&R Block, I found out I overpaid taxes in 2009 and 2010, so yay extra $900 :D

Also, the weather was crazy here too. It started sunny, then started snowing, then raining, thundering, hailing, raining and back to snowing again. The roads were terrible! I had to run out and got in an accident on the way home from the store. :( I'm fine and I was alone which I was thankful for. But when I slid and hit the curb, it snapped a tie rod (or so I was told :dunno: ) so my car is in the shop :( Still, I didn't hit anyone else and it's covered so it could've been much worse.

Crown- I was singing Ho Hey when I crashed so I blame that :P

:grouphug: for Lany and Arya.... I am GLAD that you are both OK. Storms just ended here, no damage but it got scary when one of the trees across the brook came down. Temperature is dropping fast here in central GA.

She was beautiful T-C! I know how you feel...we had to put down our 20 3/4 yr old hound in October. It was sad initially, but it was time. Pets grow on you and steal your heart :)

Baitic: I'm making chops with cayenne and some baby red potatoes with fresh picked parsley. We don't see you often enough!!!!!!!

I really wish I could mulitquote on my phone.

TQ: I'm so sorry :grouphug: what a beautiful reptile. My son saw the picture on my phone and lit up like a tree "Oooohhh mama, look!". I wish I could give you tons of :grouphug:!

Lany: I'm glad you trusted your instincts and turned around :thumbsup:

Saint Arya!! I'm sorry your car is damaged but thank goodness you didn't have those beautiful babies with you!

:grouphug: As Bai would say, give them basitos for me!

Bai!!! Yay you're here :D

We seem to be missing people :uhoh:

Where have Zar, IC and JW been? :(

Thanks guys! She was 17 years old, so it's no chock. I'm still sad though.

She was a Leopard Gecko. Here she is.

Wow, she was beautiful.

I had a leopard gecko with my ex but when we separated I was forced to move in with my mom and she is afraid of reptiles so my Electra stayed with the ex who sold her :( We had several snakes and lizards but Electra and the python Pytt was mine.

Hello tread,weekend is finally here :)

I feel like floating on sunshine and rainbows. I survived taking kids to see Dubai mall aquarium,I survived "the talk" with the bosses and nothing happened and I survived my hubby's company party although I was stuck between two very drunk frenchmen.

So to all :grouphug: and :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hello tread,weekend is finally here :)

I feel like floating on sunshine and rainbows. I survived taking kids to see Dubai mall aquarium,I survived "the talk" with the bosses and nothing happened and I survived my hubby's company party although I was stuck between two very drunk frenchmen.

So to all :grouphug: and :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

You mean that no kid fell down in the tanks, were eaten by sharks, fished among the dolphins, or just "disappeared". Kudos.

When I was in Parc Guell, Barcelona, a schoolboy pushed down another boy in the fountain "el drac". The teacher went nuts and the boy tried to look like a saint :D

You mean that no kid fell down in the tanks, were eaten by sharks, fished among the dolphins, or just "disappeared". Kudos.

When I was in Parc Guell, Barcelona, a schoolboy pushed down another boy in the fountain "el drac". The teacher went nuts and the boy tried to look like a saint :D

No,nothing of the sorts,I was tempted to throw one little devil to the sharks but then I thought,why do that to poor sharks. :)

Only thing that really annoyed me was bad organization. We were to have a snack in the mall but no one from our nursery arranged anything so kids ended up having their lunch on the floor even though I protested and tried to find other solutions. Aquarium was cool though,saw baby sharks and shark eggs with little sharks moving inside,soooo cool.

Archived