Which House's do you think are doomed?

Am I wrong in assuming that the Florents are pretty much done for? After the Blackwater battle they were attainted and Garlan was made Lord of Brightwater Keep so the Tyrells pretty much own the Florent lands and castles. Unless Stannis wins and restores them for their loyalty, I guess.

Am I wrong in assuming that the Florents are pretty much done for? After the Blackwater battle they were attainted and Garlan was made Lord of Brightwater Keep so the Tyrells pretty much own the Florent lands and castles. Unless Stannis wins and restores them for their loyalty, I guess.

I don't know that we know a whole lot about them as far as how many of them are alive and running around, but yeah their lands are all gone as I understand it. Same boat as the Starks, really.

There will indeed be some isolated Freys left, but the days ofHouse Frey as a rich and powerful house will soon be over.

This we can agree on. I do not like the idea of a mass Frey-icide, but I want them to lose their lands.

The Florents are all marrying wilding princesses and naming themselves Lords beyond the Wall.

If the Freys were to be stripped of land and titles regardless of whether their all totally murdered into the seven hells... Who would be the prime candidate to become lord of the twins???

That's a very loaded question. Too many variables to answer accurately. I guess one of the many, many, many spouses of Freys. I would like to see it razed to the ground, however.

The Tullys aren't in peril, Edmure has Roslin still, and if Jaime makes good on his promise, he'll have a small keep and protection, paving the way for the Fish to swim on. Roslin is pregnant, and the two still young.

The Arryns are at risk, but if Harry Hardyng takes the name Arryn like many of us think he will, the Arryn name at least will continue on. Harry appears to be fertile enough. (15 and already has a bastard daughter after all.)

There are a lot of Florents left. Alester and Imry are dead, but Alekyne, Imrys son and technically the new head of the house is in Oldtown right now. Axell is at the wall and is going to add to his already astounding "Man of the World" resume by marrying one of the daughters of Gerrick Kingsblood, making him a prince by marriage of the wildlings as well as The Queen's Hand. Then Selyses other brother is a Tyrell captive atm, and there are a few others whose names escape me atm but theyre alive.

And if Stannis ever sits the Iron Throne, they will be given Highgarden no question. There's hope for House Florent yet.

No way. They have a HUGE family. Second to the Freys.

OK maybe not extinct but I do see more than a few Tyrells biting the dust. Loras is almost gone I think and I dunno I just see Mace relentlessly chasing power and cant help to think there will be repercusions.

Bolton when Jon kills the last remaining heirs

Greyjoy when everyone from the main branch except Theon and Damphair die

Lannister with the death of Tywin's children and Kevan's family along with Tygett

Frey- RW 2.0 and the civil war at the Twins followed by Dany coming down upon them

Clegane- Sandor is the last of his house and will die saving Sansa

Baelish- the last remaining heir, LF, will be killed off by Sansa

Baratheon- bastards will need to be legitimized after the main branch dies off

There are rumors that Gregor Clegane killed his first two wives, so there must be the possibility that he has legitimate children, plus there could be more than one sister or even cousins to carry on the name.

A clegane sister would be as big as brienne!!! I like the idea of introducing another clegane though... No mention of any other family this far leads me too think there no more however.

Archived