Watch the New Game of Thrones Trailer

Westeros

No, LF is not talking to Oberyn...Oberyn's jacket is distinctly gold and patterned with embroidery and jewels. The person he is talking to seems a lot taller...so I don't think its Sansa or Lysa. I think its Jaime, either in that leather jacket or in his KG leathers. And it would make sense for LF to ask Jaime what side he is on since he is the LC of the KG

Could be one of the Vale lords that were casted? The setting looks a lot like the Erye.

Lmao I love the way they depict Stannis in GoT... the disrespect is crazy. Show watchers have no clue who important Stannis is in the books.

Stannis is hardly as important as his fans make him out to be.

Varys/Oberyn throne room scene! It'll be good to have one, even if it isn't Varys/Petyr.

And in that scene we have Oberyn eye'ing the throne!
That should be very good. I expect we'll get something like:

"My nephew Aegon should have sat on that throne, until the Lannisters killed him. Maybe my nephew Trystane will one day sit on it. Myrcella is older than Tommen, it belongs to her."

Please don't get it started here. And yes he is important. 13th most mentioned character, more mentions than Brienne and Davos who are PoV characters.

Can all the irrelevant Stannis lovers please return to their caves. Please, for the good of the realm just leave :frown5:

No, LF is not talking to Oberyn...Oberyn's jacket is distinctly gold and patterned with embroidery and jewels. The person he is talking to seems a lot taller...so I don't think its Sansa or Lysa. I think its Jaime, either in that leather jacket or in his KG leathers. And it would make sense for LF to ask Jaime what side he is on since he is the LC of the KG

But didn't Littlefinger leave KL in S3 "The climb"? He sure wasn't around for Sansa's wedding.

But who knows, maybe they put him back in the city and pretend no one remembers he left.

edit: typo.

Does anyone have any idea who the man getting rushed by a storm of swords at the 30 second mark is? He somewhat resembles Salladhor Saan, but that can't be right, plus costume is wrong.

I'm guessing he's just a nameless victim of the Sons of the Harpy.

It's good that they're delving into ADWD for Dany. Better sandwich some of the bad with the good rather than have one full season of that bloated ADWD shit.

Stannis is hardly as important as his fans make him out to be.

FINALLY! Someone with any sense on these forums. People here want show Stannis (ASoS isn't even done yet) to just be like he is at the end of book 5. You're the ones who want to kill his character development. I respect opinions and those who prefer other characters to the ones I like. You guys just go too far where Stannis is concerned, it can be said you want everything for him.

FINALLY! Someone with any sense on these forums. People here want show Stannis (ASoS isn't even done yet) to just be like he is at the end of book 5. You're the ones who want to kill his character development. I respect opinions and those who prefer other characters to the ones I like. You guys just go too far where Stannis is concerned, it can be said you want everything for him.

So those who don't agree with you, have no sense?

Archived