Watch the New Game of Thrones Trailer

Westeros

So those who don't agree with you, have no sense?

You only read the part you put in bold, either that or you've forgotten the rest I wrote already. I said I respect the opinions. But what you guys say about Stannis (and his treatment in the show) is BEYOND any sense at all. It's blind following, much like the followers of the Red God. How ironic.

You only read the part you put in bold, either that or you've forgotten the rest I wrote already. I said I respect the opinions. But what you guys say about Stannis (and his treatment in the show) is BEYOND any sense at all. It's blind following, much like the followers of the Red God. How ironic.

How ironic to say we are blind followers, pure gold.

The whol think was epic. Can't wait. A few comments:

What did they do to Jaime's hair??? :crying:

Oberyn looks (and sounds) awesome, but Theon does look a little too... Theon.

Looks like they're accelerating certain portions of the story (Mereen, Theon/Ramsay), rather than slowing it down for Martin's sake.

Well y'all know me...I'm going to see Jaime in every nook and cranny :P Yes, so probably a Lord of the Vale.

Quick picking on the Stannis fans. They have a right to their opinion. We have the right to ignore them.

Wow....141 users.

It does bode well for the next book to be fairly close with what we just saw in the preview IMO, I agree.

Also, I agree that it looks like Ser Alliser will be replacing Donal, probably they will make his character change his attitude towards Jon, and be the one who mentors him, then falls in the tunnel to a giant in a great fight. An interesting adaptation, I'm looking forward to seeing this. The Oberyn stuff looks fantastic as well - can't wait.

146 users in one thread, now THAT has to be a record.

No, LF is not talking to Oberyn...Oberyn's jacket is distinctly gold and patterned with embroidery and jewels. The person he is talking to seems a lot taller...so I don't think its Sansa or Lysa. I think its Jaime, either in that leather jacket or in his KG leathers. And it would make sense for LF to ask Jaime what side he is on since he is the LC of the KG

LF straight up asking someone which side they are on doesn't seem to fit his style. The background looks like the Eyrie but could aslo be KL. However I think this is the sort of line LF would deliver to someone he is trying to sway/decieve after giving them some skewed speech about how noble his intentions are.

i.e. "Sansa, are you on my side?"

that is at least what I got out of it. I certainly don't want to see more LF in KL.

I will admit, the trailer makes Oberyn look a lot more fantastic than I have ever read him. Maybe I'll go back and look at that part of ASOS again.

Rumor has that NCW actually wanted to keep the beard and shave his head, but the producers of another film he was working nixed the idea. So this was the compromise. I didn't like it initially when we got the tease a couple of weeks ago, but its growing on me. And I think it really emphasizes how much he has changed from the old Jaime that his family used to know.

Archived