Are there any Targaryen loyalists here ?

Engimato

yea wasn't the war of 5 kings because of lannister and baratheons. Lets not forget the war fought b4 the targs came so i'm sure lannister, stark and the rest have a shit load of blood on their hands.

You are trying to compare 1 war, just one with at least 7 Targaryen related wars?

In fairness, the Dance of Dragons wasnt just on the Targaryens, its the influence of other families by and large. Alicent Hightower and Criston Cole seem to be a very substantial cause of that particular war. I wont dispute the others because: a) i dont mnow which ones you are referring to for 6/7 (is the faith uprising in there? Idk) amd b) i dont know enough about the Blackfyre Rebrllions, having never read D and E

In fairness, the Dance of Dragons wasnt just on the Targaryens, its the influence of other families by and large. Alicent Hightower and Criston Cole seem to be a very substantial cause of that particular war. I wont dispute the others because: a) i dont mnow which ones you are referring to for 6/7 (is the faith uprising in there? Idk) amd B) i dont know enough about the Blackfyre Rebrllions, having never read D and E

So by that logic Greyjoy Rebellion is also not on Baratheons, since Balon declared himself as King and attacked Lannisport first.

Also by that logic WO5K is also not on them since it actually started when Tywin attacked Riverlands, so that is on Lannisters not Baratheons.

So by that logic Greyjoy Rebellion is also not on Baratheons, since Balon declared himself as King and attacked Lannisport first.

Also by that logic WO5K is also not on them since it actually started when Tywin attacked Riverlands, so that is on Lannisters not Baratheons.

Chill, I said a substantial cause. Aegon II, Viserys, maybe some others were a bit of a cause too. But it was ultimately Alicent who lit the fuse that started the war.

Also, how is the Greyjoy Rebellion blamed on the Baratheon's? They did nothing to provoke it, I dont understand your reasoning there but feel free to convince me :)

ETA: and yes i blame the Lannisters for the WoTFKs, although they dont get the sole.blame ofc. But Jamie and Cersei were at the core of that so...

In fairness, the Dance of Dragons wasnt just on the Targaryens, its the influence of other families by and large. Alicent Hightower and Criston Cole seem to be a very substantial cause of that particular war. I wont dispute the others because: a) i dont mnow which ones you are referring to for 6/7 (is the faith uprising in there? Idk) amd B) i dont know enough about the Blackfyre Rebrllions, having never read D and E

Blackfyre Rebellion, Blackfyre Rebellion #2, war of the Ninepenny Kings,wars for the conquest of Dorne, Faith Militant uprising, Dance of the dragons #1. They were all Targ related wars.

And to be fair even if Hellicent and the Kingmaker told Aegon to become the King, since he knew his father's will and since he knew that he had no idea of rulling, unlike Rhaenyra who was groomed to become the Queen, he could always say f@ck off to them and support Rhaenyra.

By that logic the only war the Targs are responsible for are RR and Aegon's conquest. Dance of Dragons, Blackfyre rebellions and faith militant uprising were not caused by them.

In other words when you look at it that way you can't say anything substantial. So, it's a bad way to look at it.

By that logic the only war the Targs are responsible for are RR and Aegon's conquest. Dance of Dragons, Blackfyre rebellions and faith militant uprising were not caused by them.

In other words when you look at it that way you can't say anything substantial. So, it's a bad way to look at it.

Absolutely agree with you there. It is unfair to blame it on one party, that was my initial stance.

Ugh, ik lees dit nu in een zeer plat hollands accent. :lol:

But agreed 100%

True. In his heart and everything else he is more Stark than Targaryen only in DNA he is Targaryen, which is why he is the Head of the House right now.

Bran is the head of the house, in how Jon is a brother of the NW thus cannot inherit anything and Robb's will can do nothing to counter that because even he acknowledged that he couldn't just release Jon from his vows.

Archived