New Trailer This Sunday

Westeros

Yea I was. :bang:

It would be cool if he showed up though,

Yeah it would be. And it would be a great way to extend Bran's pitifully small remaining story line, at least by a little bit. I for one really do hope that was coldhands

Iwan's better looking than his book counterpart, but he is still as ugly inside as he is in the books. Ramsay is just getting started on the show and I'm pretty sure that female accomplice is toast.

My concern (and others) is that Ramsay was made too likeable ie jokester/"dick in a box" bullshit in Season 3 which is just plain wrong. What I prefer about Martin/ASOIAF is that evil characters like the Brave Companions and Ramsay and his crew were just so hideous, obnoxious, ignorant, sadistic, cruel and flat out repulsive scum.

They brilliantly captured and conveyed that with Joffrey to utter perfection, but screwed up Ramsay in S3. He has to be portrayed as a repulsive piece of shit, a character everyone really hates.

I hope you're right and that Ramsay is portrayed much more like he really was in ADWD in Season 4, and that Miranda will be one of his victims. The fact that he had a female accomplice is absurd.

So how exactly is Tyrion going to kill an armed Tywin and Shae? Unless the frame with the sword is out of context.

come on. they've already shown us the cross bow he'll use. joff's cross bow will be conveniently in his grandfather's room, just like in the book. and tywin will be on the can. that scene is too brilliant to redo and there's hardly any reason to redo it given the red viper is in town and shae's in tywin's bed.

So how exactly is Tyrion going to kill an armed Tywin and Shae? Unless the frame with the sword is out of context.

I don't think that's the same scene, or even the same room. Tyrion climbs up through a tunnel in the fireplace, how could he get up there if there was a fire? :P

As for "Robb Stark is dead" my first thought was Dolores Edd (or whoever was talking to Sam when he was having his lie down and die moment). Pyp? Definitely not Jaime, Possibly Ramsay, though the accent seemed a little off.

Littlefinger's PedoBear face is in full form.

Geeeeet some Cersei...whatever they have good chemistry.

It's kind of cute how Arya's chatting with the Hound.

Ygritte = one woman rampage. Burn some Moletown mothafuckas.

Ehee, Jaime has a very brief "oh SHIT" expression when Bronn swings at him.

Damn Shae, when yer skin get so burnished?

Daario wtf are you doing? Strangling the horse with a jump rope?

Iiiitsa me, Coldhands! (for realz his hands are black and the horse doesn't look like it's from Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare)...he looks more frozen European mummy than tree dude.

Archived