New Trailer This Sunday

Westeros

That could be coldhands at the end for the following reasons:

The horse is not dead, you can see its ears moving.

The face of what ever it is seems more...human like and less white walker making it half like described in the book.

BUT there is one problem. It's not believable that a horse can survive out there, which is why its an elk in the books. So this could be a problem.

He doesn't have blue eyes either.

Weirdly enough I thought this too initially . The voice seems a little too friendly and soft-spoken to be Ramsay, but other than Jojen or possibly new Tommen, I can't think who else it could be.

Someone who has access to season 3 should go listen to the 2 Lannister boys from last season and see if that's his voice.

However, I'm not sure if we'll be able to tell, his voice may have gotten deeper since then.

There's no way in hell that was Coldhands at the end. That creature doesn't look like a human at all, it's clearly a White Walker, nearly identical to the one from last year. People are just getting their hopes up. We're not getting Coldhands, and it's not really a big deal. At least, not for me.

And another thing, about Stannis: I just can't stand how they keep going out of their way to portray him as a darker character than he is in the books. The person he was burning on the pyre was a woman, whereas in the books, he burned traitorous oathbreakers. Can't wait to see what kind of other lame changes they stick to his character this year.

Weirdly enough I thought this too initially . The voice seems a little too friendly and soft-spoken to be Ramsay, but other than Jojen or possibly new Tommen, I can't think who else it could be.

I'm speculating, but I think the context may be Ramsey being all faux friendly with Theon, probably caressing Theon's hair and then whispering in his ear...".Rob Stark is dead my father killed him "

There's no way in hell that was Coldhands at the end. That creature doesn't look like a human at all, it's clearly a White Walker, nearly identical to the one from last year. People are just getting their hopes up. We're not getting Coldhands, and it's not really a big deal. At least, not for me.

Maybe the show wanted him to look more like the walkers. Wasn't he cast this season?

And another thing, about Stannis: I just can't stand how they keep going out of their way to portray him as a darker character than he is in the books. The person he was burning on the pyre was a woman, whereas in the books, he burned traitorous oathbreakers. Can't wait to see what kind of other lame changes they stick to his character this year.

And womens can't be traitors? Though in the books it was only 1 person :(

Kind of like how they cast Iwan Rheon as a jokester, angry evil hobbit Ramsay whom the fanboys adore who has a female accomplice, as opposed to an ugly brute who is more repulsive and obnoxious than Joffrey, and the ultimate misogynist/piece of shit scum.

I usually defend D&D to the hilt regarding Stannis, but this one is a bit weird. I think it's safe to assume Mel is behind it, but even still, I'm not a fan of this.

Still, it's hard to criticise too much based on a few seconds of footage. As a few have pointed out, we don't know what this woman did.

how do we know she's not a traitor? doesn't stannis think they're all traitors if they don't bend the knee to him and the red god? have you figured out what he's saying? he will not be a page in _______ book.....

Kind of like how they cast Iwan Rheon as a jokester, angry evil hobbit Ramsay whom the fanboys adore who has a female accomplice, as opposed to an ugly brute who is more repulsive and obnoxious than Joffrey, and the ultimate misogynist/piece of shit scum.

Iwan's better looking than his book counterpart, but he is still as ugly inside as he is in the books. Ramsay is just getting started on the show and I'm pretty sure that female accomplice is toast.

how do we know she's not a traitor? doesn't stannis think they're all traitors if they don't bend the knee to him and the red god? have you figured out what he's saying? he will not be a page in _______ book.....

he will not be a page in someone else's history book.

Archived