New Trailer This Sunday

Westeros

I seriously don't understand people who are actively hoping for them to continue whitewashing Tyrion. They shouldn't go out of their way to "villainize" Shae so people will be okay with Tyrion killing her. Hell, I'd rather they take steps to make her as sympathetic as they can, so Tyrion killing her is that much worse. One of those options makes for good television and makes the characters more complex and interesting, and the other is boring. Why anyone would want it to be more boring is beyond me.

@ Kyrion I agree w you... I looked back, a LOT, and that's just a plain old WW with some NW garb on. No black forearms, no hiding under a hood/cloak, not one black bird anywhere in the shot. I'm very bummed, as I look forward to all these supernatural aspects that have been left out. Just a WW at the end, though, makes sense to remind show watchers only that there IS a greater threat while all this drama goes on.

In book canon, Greatjon is out of commission at the Twins and probably not going to appear again more than likely so no big loss. Blame the actor for ditching the show for other opportunities, not D&D.

FYI, on the show Osha and Rickon are supposedly headed for the Last Hearth to be sheltered by the Umbers as opposed to Skagos so we'll see if that leads to anything or if it's just a misdirection.

Yes I know. He's currently in the dungeons of the Twins, but I just hate it how characters just fade in and out. They should have just recast him.

Ja he was, just very briefly. I was jumping through frames. Like :59, right before Littlefinger creeping on Sansa. Poor bb kraken.

Oh yeah you're right. It was the same shot of him approaching Moat Cailin as in the previous trailer for Season 4. In fact, a lot of these shots we've previously seen from the first trailer, which makes this one a little meh. Guess they don't want to spoil too much.

I think this season both of our white knights (Tyrion and Daenerys) are going to do things that aren't completely justifiable, and thats ok because all characters should have flaws and so far both of them have been pretty much perfect.

Dany has burnt a woman alive, locked a man and woman in a vault to die, and fucked Astapor's shit up big time.

Her darkest acts haven't happened in the show yet

the crucifixion, and torturing the wine sellers daughter

Tyrion on the other hand has been completely whitewashed so far.

Yes I know. He's currently in the dungeons of the Twins, but I just hate it how characters just fade in and out. They should have just recast him.

He serves no importance to the plot, unlike Gregor or Tommen. Great character, yes, but there doesn't need to be a recasting for a minor character.

c'mon that's easy.

He means he wont just be a page in the biography of King Joffrey or King Tommen. The history books will be written about King Stannis and all the usurpers will be pages of his book.

^But what would Davos have said to prompt him to respond with that angrily.

Random guess here:

It's like the scene with Justin Massey in TWOW.

"Head to the Free Cities and built support Your Grace, like Bittersteel."

"Don't prate at me of history. Bittersteel died unsuccesful. I will not be just another page in someone's history book."

But he has black hands...

When looking really closely. To me it looks like he is wearing a wrist band type thing, then the reins for the horse, under the reins the hands look the same color as the rest of his (white walker) skin.

I also just checked on the final episode of season 2 (with same being caught in the middle of them all) and yeah there were some who were wearing clothes/armor.

My thought goes to Sam giving Meera the dragon glass arrow tips (and blades to the others) to me that points to them running into some WW trouble.

The Thenn (probably Styr) greeting Tormund looks like kinda badass. I'm actually interested to see the Wildling south of the Wall storyline on screen.

Yeah I never really liked that character in the books. But already just watching the way he walks up to Tormund and his look (of the back of him) looks very bad ass that I'm excited to see what they do with him :D some scary wildling danger in coming!

I looked back too- went right for the hands. Nope, that's armor. He's got some black greaves maybe from a NW member or maybe just thick bracelet things, but his hands are the same color as the rest of the torso. NOT Coldhands. Was hoping we were thrown a bone. I don't think we were.

Archived