New Trailer This Sunday

Westeros

So how exactly is Tyrion going to kill an armed Tywin and Shae? Unless the frame with the sword is out of context.

I think that shot of Tywin might be the reforging of Ice, with him holding one of the new swords.

...also I was looking to see if Shae happened to be wearing a certain necklace, but if she was I couldn't see it.

I like that they changed Arya's prayer - Mel and Tywin's inclusion makes sense in context with her story.

I actually fist-pumped at the last scene, haha. I'm pretty sure it's Coldhands, but I could be wrong. He's wearing armour and has a bit more of a human face than the Others we've seen, but his hands aren't black (although they don't have to be, I guess... but it's kind of the point of his name). As for the lack of elk, well, I'm sure horses are much easier to find than elks when it comes to shooting a show... still, I don't want to get my hopes up.

As for the burning woman, I love how people are already assuming she's innocent in order to justify the whole "butchering Stannis" belief.

My concern (and others) is that Ramsay was made too likeable ie jokester/"dick in a box" bullshit in Season 3 which is just plain wrong. What I prefer about Martin/ASOIAF is that evil characters like the Brave Companions and Ramsay and his crew were just so hideous, obnoxious, ignorant, sadistic, cruel and flat out repulsive scum.

They brilliantly captured and conveyed that with Joffrey to utter perfection, but screwed up Ramsay in S3. He has to be portrayed as a repulsive piece of shit, a character everyone really hates.

I hope you're right and that Ramsay is portrayed much more like he really was in ADWD in Season 4, and that Miranda will be one of his victims. The fact that he had a female accomplice is absurd.

The only people I know that like show Ramsay are the Iwan Rheon fans on this forum. Don't know who you're hanging around that found the torture and sadism likable.

That's classic :lol:

It's how he crooks his neck when talking; he did it at the tourney when his face sorta unfurled into the frame.

Very kind of cute! :)

Roadtrip is going to be all kinds of mildly angsty awesome.

Fangirls, darling. Fangirls.

The book version has his share of fans too...something about the pink wardrobe and unbridled cray cray.

I don't see why pretty people with a sense of humor can't be evil monsters. Just google "Young Putin photo." But in less ADDery, I'm sure show!Rammers is going to lose his cool and be a slightly more svelte version of his book counterpart. He's practically opening his Christmas presents in Season 3. As for his likability...

it's Jaime who says "Rob Stark is dead". I guess it is to Brienne when he gave her aothkeeper. Later on we see him seeing her off.

There's no way it's Jaime. I think for some reason you have jumped to the conclusion it is him doing the voiceover because he happens to be on screen at the time. There's more chance it's Robb himself saying the line than Jaime.

Daario wtf are you doing? Strangling the horse with a jump rope?

That was kind of hot.

Also the Hound looked helluva pissed off at that guy...

Especially since his name is on the list. Ruh roh.

That was the best part! He had to know it, too.

Roadtrip is going to be all kinds of mildly angsty awesome.

Oh yeah. Those two are so good together.

How are they going to spin Shae in Tywin's bed? She was in on it the whole time? She loved Tyrion but was bitter because of his marriage? She's just an opportunist bitch?

The writers are going to have to come up with a plausible explanation considering how much this relationship was built as genuine.

How are they going to spin Shae in Tywin's bed? She was in on it the whole time? She loved Tyrion but was bitter because of his marriage? She's just an opportunist bitch?

The writers are going to have to come up with a plausible explanation considering how much this relationship was built as genuine.

I think they've successfully laid a lot of the groundwork in season 3 with the Sansa stuff. You're right though, I'm eager to see how they pull it off and I have complete faith that they will :)

Archived