MLB 2014: Can't You Hear the Thunder?

Myshkin

Giants taking it to the Dodgers! 7-1 in the bottom of the 6th. Bumgarner's looking good with 9ks through 6 innings...And what the hell is going on with the Giants offense? Looks like the bats are live this season. Homers from Sandoval, Morse and Posey.

Barry Bonds: Spring Training Hitting Coach actually worked?

Of course, they've still yet to play a home game, and the home park is well known as a pretty place to Watch Offense Die. But so far so good! I could get used to this.

Barry Bonds: Spring Training Hitting Coach actually worked?

Of course, they've still yet to play a home game, and the home park is well known as a pretty place to Watch Offense Die. But so far so good! I could get used to this.

Hell, 38 runs in six games? I don't care what the reason is, just so long as it continues.

Matt Kemp lives!

He got a hold of that one too.

It's kind of crazy to think about how good LAD was last year with Kemp contributing virtually nothing.

Let's just hope those filthy red birds don't break his ribs in the playoffs.

Hey, there's almost no chance they were trying to hit Ramirez there. I don't think Matheny has that in him. This is a guy who has to fake it when it's time to argue with the umps.

I still don't forgive you.

Well, this is more bandboxy than I ever recall Dodger Stadium being...

True, but the Giants have legit power 1-6 this year. Pagan, Belt, Pence, Sandoval, Posey and Morse are all capable of posting 20+ methinks. Feels like we have a potent offense for the first time in a dog's age...

ETA: And of course the Dodgers have a ton of power as well. Plus, you have to consider that both starters are power pitchers, more or less.

Twins get to .500 by taking two of three in Cleveland. Yay! Ten runs in one game...I could get used to that. New starters aren't working out so hot just yet...but Colabello is raking? So I'll take it. I am heading to the home opener tomorrow, as I have been crowing about for weeks. There is no snow in the forecast, so DOUBLE YAY!!

Archived