NFL Draft- The Johnny Freefall Edition

Trebla

Woke up at 5am to see the Browns delivered for us again and the Bengals made another solid pick. Coaches compares Dennard to Leon Hall after the pick and that's a great compliment. Pure man corner who plays handsy like Revis and Sherman. He was top 10 on their board. Love it.

Heard a lot of people over the last few days say he was the best CB in this draft.

And you're crazy man :P

No way... People have been talking about Clowney since his Freshman year

They were until Spurrier called him lazy. Go back to the threads from early this season. Teddy was consensus number one.

Offensive lineman > Safety

OT > Safety...

Martin is going to be an excellent Guard, I have no doubt of that. I seriously question him moving to Tackle as his arm length is going to prohibit him in the position. Free has at least four or five years, and is as good of a R tackle as there is in the league and then T Smith is going to dominate the L tackle position for a decade.

We are going to have an outstanding offensive line. We are going to have an entire offense that is elite. The problem is that last year, we had the worst defense in the history of the Cowboys and we have only gotten worse in the off season. Clinton-Dix should have been a no brainer.

At least we didn't get Manziel though. I am hoping that we reach in the second round tomorrow and grab Jeffcoat.

In other news... a Carr may just finally lead the Texans to the promised land. If they take him tomorrow, I am calling there draft the best in recent memory

Oh wow, just after mocking the Vikings for looking like they were standing pat with Ponder/Cassel, they make a nice move to get Bridgewater.

What's your plan Houston/Oakland/TB?

Man. What if the Texans take Derek Carr? Talk about a media circus.

No way they step into that.

I still think Houston trades for Mallett.

Yeah while Bortles will get the bigger $, I think Manzel and Bridgewater will prefer throwing to Josh Gordon and Cordelle Patterson instead of Justin Blackmon.

Weird draft. Despite it being fairly weak at defense a ton of defensive players were taken.

And yeah, marquise lee is going to make someone super happy.

Oh wow, just after mocking the Vikings for looking like they were standing pat with Ponder/Cassel, they make a nice move to get Bridgewater.

What's your plan Houston/Oakland/TB?

Houston can get Carr tomorrow and I expect them to. TB didn't look bad with that twelve year old under center. Oakland is just a lost cause, nothing new.

Houston can get Carr tomorrow and I expect them to. TB didn't look bad with that twelve year old under center. Oakland is just a lost cause, nothing new.

You really think Houston would draft Derek Carr after his brother was a bust for them?

I'm thinking about the Browns taking Manziel and our Quarterback situation and I'm actually excited for training camp. We talk about the cliche of guys having something to prove but Hoyer, Manziel and Young all legitimately have something to prove.

Hoyer has to prove he is what he was before the knee injury. Young has to prove he can still win game. Manziel has to prove he can do the damn thing as a rookie. It's gonna be super fucking competitive. I can't wait.

You really think Houston would draft Derek Carr after his brother was a bust for them?

Lol i hadn't thought about that. I mean, might as well go full circle. It's that or trade for Mallet right? They need to get that offense going. This Carr has the advantage of not being a number 1 pick.

Archived