NBA Continued - Conference, Finals, and Beyond

Relic

If only. That'd be a dream. First thing he'd do would be to toss all the dead weight and tell them to never fucking come back.

Which is what I want. Would love a strong coach to come in and get rid of everyone and start over. Not a puppet.

Carmelo needs to get out of New York, they wont be a contender for at least the next 5 years, he doesn't have that much time left.

Take the easy way out Melo, they'll get over it eventually

And I would say that the Knicks won't be a contender as long as Melo is there...

And I would say that the Knicks won't be a contender as long as Melo is there...

Well I think if they get some players around him to make up for his terrible defense, and a 2nd option that can take some of the weight off his shoulders on the offensive end, it could work out.

Which is why Chicago is the best bet for him, Its going to take forever for New York to get those kind of guys and they wont really have that kind of wiggle room for years to come, but if he jumps ship to Chicago, he has Thibs defensive system to help him improve on defense and other players around him that are highly defensive minded to pick up his slack, and there's also Derrick Rose(If he isnt Grant Hill Jr now) to take some of the offensive weight off his shoulders.

Chicago would be the best bet for Carmelo if he decides to leave NY. If Rose is healthy or not doesn't matter, because they'll be an awkward pair anyways, but the huge plus for him there is defense. He can score and actually win games.

Well I think if they get some players around him to make up for his terrible defense, and a 2nd option that can take some of the weight off his shoulders on the offensive end, it could work out.

Wouldn't matter. He's not very good at distributing and making players around him better. I hope he moves on and we blow the Knicks up completely.

Spurs are starting well, but they need to keep that pressure going. Being up by 12 in q1 doesn't win the game. They are looking much more complete than the Heat are right now though.

Seriously, the referees are on something else. LeBron gets fouled, no call, next play, Mills blocks, and draws a charging foul instead.

Edit: seriously,another clear travel, no call, then a touch foul after no call for Miami on the other end...I never call out officiating, but some consistency please!

Edit 2: Manu draws a foul for landing where wade already was? This is seriously baffling.

No kidding, I don't know what Miami was doing tonight, they looked like a JV team. And for the love of all that is good and right in this world, can Chalmers just not go to the next game? Misses wide open shots, makes terrible passes, and commits the dumbest of fouls.

Archived