(Book and Show Spoilers) Promo and Recap

Love it. Man, I'm going to miss Pedro Pascal.

I am, too. Being as I was already anticipating how much I am going to miss him and Oberyn (because every word I see or hear Pedro speak just makes me appreciate him even more), I decided to go puttering around on Twitter and that's how I found that little snippet on the HBO site in my previous post.

Tomorrow is going to be......................rough, knowing that it is our last look. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wow the Youtube preview for this episode is about to hit over 3 million views, last year's 2 week hiatus for Rains of Castamere garnered only about 1 mil. before the June 2nd airing (then it seems to have spiked another 800k during the rest of June due to RW buzz).

It is one awesome preview :)

"You're going to fight THAT?" is pretty perfect in terms of a teaser snippet. Glad they translated the line from the book.

It really is! And that awesome ending with glimpses of the fight and Tywin and Tyrion's reaction. Best promo for single episode so far this season.

So the leak episode came out. Oberyn dies by mountain punching a hole through his heart :/. NO brain spills like the book. Tunnel escape is the ending scene before fade to black.

Well that would make sense since his brain spilling we would lose too much of Pedro they want him to go away with the audience still able to view his face.

Archived