Hottest, Manliest and Sexiest Male ASOIAF Character

More like, the essence of being a sex addict of high birth and powerful position that most women wouldn't dare to refuse.

Exactly.

A former ex president of us was very handsome on his prime, in the 80s, when he was first elected, mostly because he was young, charismatic, and attractive. Then, he not only bankrupted us but we got a Inflation of 3000% and never faced the terrorist menace that got us a civil war of ten years. Now, after he was elected again in 2005 (don't ask...), he got morbidly obese and few little kids started to appear. And he still bangs very hot women.

So, yeah... I got to endure Robert Baratheon too many times already.

I can see liking Ned as a character but the only character in the books who wanted to have sex with him is Catelyn and she was even disappointed by him at first and referred to him as plain. No one in the books calls him handsome.

I think ned sounds appealing in his own way, i think a solemn sensitive yet manly type is sexy, but he doesn't exude physical sexiness like Jaime or Rhaegar would

It's obvious that women consider sexy, hot and manly many things that men don't.

For instance, as an avid fucker Robert might have been, I can but imagine him to be the kind of guy who is on top of you all sweaty, red, and he's grunting while he's doing it, and completely "FUCK YEAH MY COCK'S IN YOUR VAGINA! YEAH YEAH!". Having a lot of sex doesn't mean you're actually good at it.

Given other kind of descriptions, I think some other guys might be more... let's say... less selfish guys, like Robb, Jon, Rhaegar, Jaime, and even Ned himself, cold as he might have been at first towards Cat.

It's obvious that women consider sexy, hot and manly many things that men don't.

For instance, as an avid fucker Robert might have been, I can but imagine him to be the kind of guy who is on top of you all sweaty, red, and he's grunting while he's doing it, and completely "FUCK YEAH MY COCK'S IN YOUR VAGINA! YEAH YEAH!". Having a lot of sex doesn't mean you're actually good at it.

Given other kind of descriptions, I think some other guys might be more... let's say... less selfish guys, like Robb, Jon, Rhaegar, Jaime, and even Ned himself, cold as he might have been at first towards Cat.

A-MEN. pun intended.

Judging by the reactions of characters in the books, I think the answer is probably Rhaegar. Remember that even Cersei fancied him over Jaime, whereas she never had the same interest in Robert.

Of course, whether Rhaegar is "manly" depends on your subjective view of masculinity.

More like, the essence of being a sex addict of high birth and powerful position that most women wouldn't dare to refuse.

Edric Dayne's mother was of high enough birth to refuse and didn't. Bella claims that her mother bragged about Bob liking her. That 15 year old whose baby the Goldcloaks killed was said to be in love with him. Other than Cersei the ladies seem to welcome his attention.

Judging by the reactions of characters in the books, I think the answer is probably Rhaegar. Remember that even Cersei fancied him over Jaime, whereas she never had the same interest in Robert.

Of course, whether Rhaegar is "manly" depends on your subjective view of masculinity.

"And it seemed to Jaime that he knew that voice, the iron tones that had once belonged to Rhaegar, Prince of Dragonstone"

That sounds very... erm.. manly to me. He was a sweet singer... but got iron tones when it was needed, apparently.

Well, she did say that Robert was great looking when they got married. Anyways, I think in universe Rhaegar would probably be considered the best looking character. Personally, I think the Valyrian look is kind of creepy.

Those two are plain looking and we never get any indication that most of those girls didn't like being with Robert. Aside from Cersei.

People can be plain of face and be sexy.

Nobody has ever called Jon "plain" in the books and we haven't heard a great description of him at all we only get told he has the Stark look(long face, dark grey eyes)

Plus Jon has grown and he has a sexy facial scar(well I picture it sexy)

Nobody has ever called Jon "plain" in the books and we haven't heard a great description of him at all we only get told he has the Stark look(long face, dark grey eyes)

Plus Jon has grown and he has a sexy facial scar(well I picture it sexy)

Jon looks like Ned and Ned looks plain, but to each his own.

Archived