Hottest, Manliest and Sexiest Male ASOIAF Character

In all of Westeros and 'Planetos' history it is the Aegon of the House Targaryen, first of his name, king of the Andals, The Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the 7 Kingdoms and protector of the realm! Conqueror of Kingdoms and continents, the last dragonlord, the blood of old Valyria, the blood of the Zaldrizes, creator of the Iron Throne, rider of the most fearsome creature of the modern known world: Balerion The Black Dread, wielder of the almighty fabled sword Blackfyre, founder of House Targaryen of Westeros and the first King On The Iron Throne!

In all of Westeros and 'Planetos' history it is the Aegon of the House Targaryen, first of his name, king of the Andals, The Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the 7 Kingdoms and protector of the realm! Conqueror of Kingdoms and continents, the last dragonlord, the blood of old Valyria, the blood of the Zaldrizes, creator of the Iron Throne, rider of the most fearsome creature of the modern known world: Balerion The Black Dread, wielder of the almighty fabled sword Blackfyre, founder of House Targaryen of Westeros and the first King On The Iron Throne!

Doesn't make him sexy, though.

It does but does he specify if he "knew" them before or after he was married?

If I remember correctly then after. It was an example of bad in Davos when he and Mel were discussing about good and evil.

On topic:

3 pages and no Hodor? Blasphemy!

I can see liking Ned as a character but the only character in the books who wanted to have sex with him is Catelyn and she was even disappointed by him at first and referred to him as plain. No one in the books calls him handsome.

On Jon I think he attracted more women when he got into a better position as LC but I don't see him as like other bastards like Daemon Sand and Aurane Waters who can pull women no matter what their status' are. I'm sure Daemon Blackfyre would have been like that too.

Cersei tried to seduce him :P

She did but that doesn't mean she had any sexual attraction towards him. She wasn't into that Kettleblack.

I'm sure she wouldn't have tried if it hadn't been in her interest like she wanted Aurane when there was no need for it.

Archived