Hottest, Manliest and Sexiest Male ASOIAF Character

Rhaegar, Jaime, young Robert/Renly, Oberyn, Quarl the maid, Denys Arryn, Brandon, Loras and Baelor Hightower. But likely, Rhaegar with the distant emo stick would win in the end.

Hmm, I like my fella's able to grow some face fungus

Rhaegar seems to be the closest approximation to universally appealing within the text. Some posters dismiss him as emo, but none of the women raised to admire martial skill and medieval manliness seem to in the books. Which suggests either he's not really that emo or he's so hot he makes it work.

The other usuals; both R Baratheons, I guess more Renly because we never saw the after photo, Jaime, dark star, Daemon Sand, I think Drinkwater? Is that the right guy? Daario, Drogo, Loras-which would seem to imply Garlan, Waters, maybe one or more Kettleblacks, the Blur bard? One of the bards was supposed to inspire swooning, I think it was him, er...Satin? Is Mance supposed to be physically attractive, or just interesting? Viserys, early Aerys, Aegon, all the production line Targs/BF's...I think even Brightflame and the Fiddler, no?

Young Robert Baratheon is the obvious answer. Total babe magnet. Women were simply attracted to him to the extent that he had 16 kids by nearly that many women. That's the essence of sexiness.

He only had two children before he married Cersei.

Then, he was the King. "Billetera mata galán*", we say

(*"Money beats looks", but Power instead of money).

Archived