Westeros A, B, and C Fantasy Football Leagues

Whiskeyjack

Trade in B:

I get Floyd, Gio and Romo

He gets Stafford, AJ Green and Ryan Matthews

Green is definitely the best player out of the bunch, but Gio is possibly the best RB right now. Romo and Stafford I'm kind of rating as fairly even right now; neither have been amazing, both have the ability to go off. And I really, really needed better RB help having both Matthews and AP to start the season.

A few other trades to report.

In Westeros A

Week gets Justin Hunter and Reposado gets Steven Jackson

Week gets Golden Tate and Fuentez gets Blake Bortles

In Westeros B

I get Blake Bortles, Khiry Robinson, Brian Quick and Dunknegg gets Jake Locker, Knowshon Moreno, Mohamed Sanu

Lots of Bortles trades this week.

Hey, all.

So, in Westeros A - I have six top-30 WR. Any of them are on the block - I'm looking for upgrades at QB or RB, primarily.

With that said, I would rather carry monster depth at one position than make a cents-on-the-dollar trade, so keep that in mind. I have actual players at QB and RB, they just aren't very good.

In hindsight I should have started Cousins* and DeSean Jackson instead of Stanton and Eddie Royal this week. Though since the Knights had Geno Smith as a starter, it didn't really matter. I think last week they only started one QB, and that actually would have been a better idea this week!

* Assuming he isn't about to have a 5 turnover 2nd half again.

Looks like I have a ton of good WR and some QB depth in Westeros A. Would like to move some of them for help at RB and/or TE.

Mike Wallace, Rueben Randle, Brian Quick, Larry Fitzgerald all available among my WR. Mike Glennon, Austin Davis, and Kirk Cousins at QB. Willing to pair them with Stacy or Richardson at RB, and Ertz at TE, if it helps.

Deal seems to make sense for both sides. Anyone starting Bridgewater needs help and anyone holding Julius Thomas can spare Martellus.

I am gonna need a 3rd QB myself come bye weeks, but I figure the price comes down after week 10 and I happened to end up guys with late byes.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit Denard Robinson.

Same here. Dumped him in Thunderdome about an hour before gametime. And about a half hour before learning he'd been designated the starter today... I had looked earlier in the week for an article suggesting the Jags were ready to give him a shot and didn't find one.

Storm Johnson was the guy literally four days ago, IDK who saw that coming.

I can't say I saw it, but I'd been hoping for a sign of it for a few weeks. Just as in WJ's format Fantasy Baseball leagues, where a closer who has SP eligibility is HUGE, an RB with WR eligibility is gigantic. Not as great as one who can count as a TE, but close.

I never suspected he could become a 20 carry guy though. Not sure he can survive the pounding. But I think on that team he should definitely get 12-15 touches in a hybrid role.

I have my doubts about Larry Fitz too. At best, hoping to buy low or at least some regression to the mean. Though even if this reduced Larry Fitz is what I get the rest of the way, it's still an upgrade for me at WR4 where I don't think Tre Mason cracks my lineup. But we'll see. Lot of uncertainty with how much the Rams use him.

Trade in Westeros B.

I get Foles, Benjamin, and Martin

Week gets Palmer, Torrey, Forsett, and Pierce

He wanted to upgrade his RB situation. I had some RB depth, and needed help at QB/WR.

One interesting side element to this deal will be to see how things play out with Benjamin vs. Michael Floyd and Torrey vs. Brian Quick. I chose to take Benjamin and to keep Quick, but had the option to go the other way on both. Thought they were both pretty difficult calls.

Archived